Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
That’s so fucked up. First of all, if she could always run around as she pleased then why didn’t she just help him until he got to her prison? Ageha could’ve at least saved him from the first monster but this crazy bitch chose to let him die over and over again.

Secondly, she now seemingly has full knowledge of what happens between loops, so she should also be fully aware that she’s the one who fucked up and pushed him away (which is a huge understatement).

I don’t know, at this point I feel like the story is just disregarding previous plot points to screw over Kiska as much as humanly possible.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This shit makes no sense. Isn't she sealed away? Then how is she breaking out to kill Judith? If she can break out at any time, why is she still there on a reset? What's the entire point of this manga then?
She gave him the reset power so clearly she can also uses it. She most likely can always free herself, I mean she did go give him the reset power on his first run. She just wants to be "saved".
She's using the projection power. This was covered 13.1.
That’s so fucked up. First of all, if she could always run around as she pleased then why didn’t she just help him until he got to her prison? Ageha could’ve at least saved him from the first monster but this crazy bitch chose to let him die over and over again.
He'll stop the monster without her intervention. He'll go on and fuck the vampire without her intervention. See the difference?
Secondly, she now seemingly has full knowledge of what happens between loops, so she should also be fully aware that she’s the one who fucked up and pushed him away (which is a huge understatement).
Looks like he's reinforcing the "feeling" she gets about previous loops. The first time, she clearly only remembered it was bad, and then pieced something together on the spot.

Also, no, he pushed her away. Quite literally.

P.S.: TL really fucked up by translating ”くっついたら” (Cling/Get close) as "Hook up"

Dex-chan lover
I think her personality is why she got chained and sealed up in the dungeon after her heroics were finished.
She probably fell in love with the prince I'm assuming was part of her team, he probably ended up cheating on her or ditching her for someone else, that caused her personality to snap and probably went on a killing-spree killing anyone and everyone that stood in her way to the prince. Either the prince then survived - but just barely - or was tortured to death by her "love," and the king decided she needed to be punished.

Dex-chan lover
This did not go as I expected. Honestly assumed Judith would be a second yandere and he’d have to balance both of them, with the sword turning into a waifu later as well.

This is much better than that.

Dex-chan lover
I think the Web Novel is dropped... (With a possible Light Novel adaptation if I remember correctly)

Which was a good decision? The arc that the novel was getting into was already kind of weird, aside from the fact that this MC is a lolicon... frfr...
Im lost with this manga. Whats the whole point with this story here ?
Am I in the wrong that to have expected, that what happend (and still is ongoing) so far is only the beginning, since its BOTH tagged as Harem in the web novel and manga, but he will somehow find a way to get them all ?

It seems the web novel, which its based on, is still in hiatus, which is kinda odd for it to be adopted when its just have 150 chaps. Tho im not sure how long each chapter is compared to the manga and how much we already have progressed so far compared with the novel. Im pretty sure if the manga is liked, they will finda a way to progress its story.

But my question is: Whats the point here ? Whats the damn focus ? Ok, sure. MC has to suffer and redo with the typical game-save system. He wants to take revenge, ok good. But with how its going im not sure if this will ever happen since he is still stuck in the maze and I have the feeling this will continue for quite a while. If thats the case, then the revenge part is out of place.

So whats with the love interest ? What do I have to execpt ? I dont get this yandere focus on these two love interest. Not only its sad to hear her arc in the story is done and he probably wont come back, but also having a weird yandere teleporting back to kill "new girl" + MC every time is weird. Perhaps the word im looking for is depressing but not in the good way since as some stories tried to use.

Dex-chan lover
So this bitch goes out of her way to kill him and any women he gets close to... Yet doesn't approach him herself knowing his ass is stuck in the labyrinth

Dex-chan lover
He'll stop the monster without her intervention. He'll go on and fuck the vampire without her intervention. See the difference?
Kiska like the others before him was stuck in a perpetual cycle of death and resets before savescumming his way out of a chain of instant death encounters. There was no guarantee that he or any of the others would ever make it to her even with the skill.

If her goal was to have them free her, and she was capable of projecting and interacting with physical entities the whole time, then there’s really no reason for her not helping them to accomplish that goal sooner.

Looks like he's reinforcing the "feeling" she gets about previous loops. The first time, she clearly only remembered it was bad, and then pieced something together on the spot.
But this is his first time meeting her again since she told him to stay away. At that point she had no idea about their previous relationship and what actually happened between them.

Now, she apparently has complete recollection of prior events, and actively seeks him out when he goes against her wishes yet somehow never even tried to make amends for her previous actions.

Also, no, he pushed her away. Quite literally.

P.S.: TL really fucked up by translating ”くっついたら” (Cling/Get close) as "Hook up"
I’m tired of people saying this like she didn’t try to rape him. He rejected her advances and she still pressed on, completely ignoring his wishes.

It’s even taken further by her straight up reminding him of the rapists from the first chapter, which was also the main reason behind his reaction.

Dex-chan lover
This is basically like the old Sierra adventure game where any innocuous action you take will either lead you to the next part, kills you horribly (and sometimes in the most unlikely and bizarre way), or will fuck up that current save because you used the item at the wrong time.

Oh, and you feel every death that happened and you can't alt + F4
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choose_Your_Own_Adventure

Book equivalent of it. I lost count the number of times I died because of curiosity.

Dex-chan lover
Being honest this manga will be Axed, just we need to enjoy this looping b.llshit of wasted plot armors yanderes

Users who are viewing this thread