Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.2

What's the point now? If he escapes the dungeon and comes in contact with another woman, she's gonna tele-kill him. Only way to live his life will involve winning over the Ageha he first encountered. :worry:

Still... why didn't his power [Save] all those months with Judith?

BTW, does anyone remember when Ageha and MC were fighting the mini-boss, she thought he died. But now it's like she knows he'll always come back.
Good point.

Dex-chan lover
4x.webp

Dex-chan lover
May I ask what the reason is then :). I’m guessing the web novels goes into it ? Was she just too strong or the fact a women defeated the demon king. They didn’t like that and did something that drove her mad ? Or etc
There is a third party that exist that just wants to cause chaos and seal her because of her skill her split personally is basically just D.I.D with magic added on top because she went insane for being stuck in that thing for over 100 years. TBH I legit do not feel like reading that mess again tho but iirc also she wasn't the first hero and had them killed so she could exist and is the main reason why people in the MC's life time hate sliver hair

I don't know if I can just forget judith. I hope they meet again
Now i see how sad it is when your best girl doesnt make it

Double-page supporter
How is Judith getting one-shotted so easily? Is the heroine that strong?

By the time he escapes revenge will be the last thing on his mind, will be more focused on getting away from the yandere at this rate

Users who are viewing this thread