Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I think the best choice he had was to go to the hero girl and say "we need to talk"
Worst thing that can happen is one more reset.
I can't imagine this guy having a good relationship due to his horrible communication skills.

Dex-chan lover
I read somewhere that they manage to get out of the dungeon and the MC manages to get his revenge on the villager. the sword consumes the villager's bodies to turn into human. the problem is the sword transformation, i think she turns into imperfect or some abomination causing the sword to go crazy and kill the MC

Last edited by a moderator:
I read somewhere that they manage to get out of the dungeon and the MC manages to get his revenge on the villager. the sword consumes the villager's bodies to turn into human. the problem is the sword transformation, i think she turns into imperfect or some abomination causing the sword to go crazy and kill the MC
I read somewhere that he actually stays in the dungeon and takes her place as the hero because they won't be let out if she's unsealed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, the sword is a waifu, and a loli one at that. I hope not.:shamihuh:
Anyway, I am seriously rooting for our boy to get through with this. And I haven't lost hope that he'll get together with Judith eventually.

Dex-chan lover
No suffering from this chapter, so the next one will be worse than all previous chapters isn't it?

Maybe the sword somehow successfully become human, and add another yan to his life?
Odds of the sword becoming another woman to make Ageha jealous? Over 90%

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Came here to post this. If you want to damage armor, you would have a better time transforming the puppet sword into a hammer, or at least an estoc. A cut-focused single-edged shape is going to have issues.
It might pass muster if they are actual gold though. They will be heavy, but much easier to take down than say Iron golems.

Dex-chan lover
I like the look of that volume 3 cover, especially with how MC has finally earned the right to appear on it.

Dex-chan lover
Something is cooking

Something bad that is.

Actually don't know where this gonna go, so i'm looking forward for next chapter
Calm before the storm, if you don't mind a bit of spoiler
sword helps him to level up but when he upgrades a skill from the sword, he gets eaten by it. Even though mc avoids doing the upgrade the next cycle he still ends up being killed by the sword every time. Until the sword attains a humanoid shape, however, it's ugly. Sword shocked by this commits suicide by eating itself and appreciates mc for caring for her even if she was ugly, then transforms into a monster that kills mc. After reseting, mc tries to go the sword, she's no more, just a mindless monster.

Dex-chan lover
Sword homie really saved Kiska from the brink of depression, let’s see how long that lasts

Double-page supporter
Chat it would appear we have lost the plot 😭 who was the original girl again

Dex-chan lover
Calm before the storm, if you don't mind a bit of spoiler
sword helps him to level up but when he upgrades a skill from the sword, he gets eaten by it. Even though mc avoids doing the upgrade the next cycle he still ends up being killed by the sword every time. Until the sword attains a humanoid shape, however, it's ugly. Sword shocked by this commits suicide by eating itself and appreciates mc for caring for her even if she was ugly, then transforms into a monster that kills mc. After reseting, mc tries to go the sword, she's no more, just a mindless monster.

Childhood friend path----> Blocked
Judith path---> Blocked
Sword-path----> Blocked
Yandere path ----> Only option left. Great.... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread