Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
You can't grow a ball when you are bullied your whole life.
You wanna say that to the hundreds of soldiers, cops, fire fighters, mixed-martial artists and other variable professions of people who have been abused and bullied in their lives but still pushed through and grew some balls? Hell Eminem used to be bullied so bad that he was put into a coma at one point.

There's always the tipping point where someone fight's back and pushes through, but Manga authors don't let this moment come without some special gift because it's easier than trying to write a compelling hero who stands up on their own terms.

Double-page supporter
I fee like I've read this before. Was it uploaded here before and then deleted or something?

noj

Fed-Kun's army
Cant wait to see those ugly bastards get wrecked.

Dex-chan lover
i dont get the initial confusion about this chapter, she was raped and then killed, yeah he was already choking her when MC passed out but she was talking about their eloping plan, im guessing after that they did their thing, left the passed out MC there and went to get the village mayor to put the blame on MC.

Also im 90% the reveal its gonna be that his race, silver haired ppl i mean, can get skills from dungeons instantly and thats hwy they were persecuted in the past, and thats why that one dude betrayed humanity.

Oh and about seeing the Save and Load thing, my brain went for that other fantasy adventure manga, where the dude with that power uses it to train different ppl in horrible ways, like making them eat beans until they explode, or just jump to their deaths, all in order to make them lose their fear of death,

Dex-chan lover
You wanna say that to the hundreds of soldiers, cops, fire fighters, mixed-martial artists and other variable professions of people who have been abused and bullied in their lives but still pushed through and grew some balls? Hell Eminem used to be bullied so bad that he was put into a coma at one point.

There's always the tipping point where someone fight's back and pushes through, but Manga authors don't let this moment come without some special gift because it's easier than trying to write a compelling hero who stands up on their own terms.
Nice word, always give special ability to our weak ass MC cuz they are S P E C I A L. What an incompetent author to write such a lazy ass story. Never have mc work hard to get strong, always cheat and cheat and cheat. Feel bad man

Dex-chan lover
Those people you mentioned grew some balls because they found something to support them. There is no such thing for the MC of this story, the whole world goes against his race.

He would only get bully harder if he dared to raise his hand. There is no escape hatch.

Users who are viewing this thread