Dungeon no Osananajimi - Ch. 30 - My Childhood Friend Lives In a Dungeon, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
That prophecy makes me think Van is going to become the new demon lord. But it probably won't be like they all think. More like they will just get married and their combined force will cause the other demons to submit.
If the demon lord is prophesied to come FROM the demon king vessels, it was me thinking it would more likely be Van & Ryuuka's child. However that seems unlikely if the prophecies timeline is accurate (1 year or less).

Contributor
If the demon lord is prophesied to come FROM the demon king vessels, it was me thinking it would more likely be Van & Ryuuka's child. However that seems unlikely if the prophecies timeline is accurate (1 year or less).
How long does a pregnancy last?

Dex-chan lover
We_cant_take_you_anywhere.png
my_bosom_is_a_quivering.png

Dex-chan lover
I smell a conspiracy brewing in the people up top in charge of the Hero.

No one is being threatened at all, yet they are hell bent on ordering the assassination of innocents?

Hmmm :pepehmm:

It's probably one of those 'misread' the prophecy type situation.
Where they think the prophecy say one thing because precedence/prejudice, but it's actually using the other meaning of the term.

Like imagine if 'overtake the black dragon' refers to segs (Note that the explanation on demon king sacrificing vessel is before, and thus not part of the actual prophecy)
Return in his ultimate form = sage time
Destroy the very order of the world = bring about age of co-existence since right now monsters and humans are still living separately (hence Van's daily trip down the dungeon)

Dex-chan lover
Van “come back any time” knowing damn well nobody can beat him, the overwhelming confidence is that of a gigachad

Users who are viewing this thread