Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I still want my hot horny women, especially the tall black haired kind officer lady (I just figured out her name is Lyla). I'm going to miss her the most. :(
He could end up on the island to serve as a waiter boy so the MC has more time to slut around with hot horny women.

Dex-chan lover
Had this kind of experience. I went to the left twice hoping my girlfriend would treat our relationship different. Maybe treasure it more. She did. At first. Then it went back to gas lighting and seeing her ex-bf over and over.

It sucks dating girls that used to date guys.
It sucks being a lesbian because you always get the L.

Dex-chan lover
Author leaving the window for Janice to come back if needed. Looking forward to this next arc.

Dex-chan lover
Remember that with magical body reinforcement, women are quite hard to kill, wouldnt be impossible for her to survive albeit with dire aftereffects for her since she didnt have proper atention in time due to mistreating him and made him escape with the money instead of getting inmediate healing asistance
Magic is magic and I think with magic anything is possible for enough money. Although time might be a problem in certain circumstances. However, Janice has a real problem, one she's very ruthless and has pissed off many in her travels, and two she just sent all her money off to the healer with her man (slave boy). So, I am thinking unless someone from the ship is a healer and finds her she is through.

Another possibility is that the healer is somewhere close to the Inn that Janice and her crew were staying at and came running when she heard the explosion to heal anyone that was injured. Once, Janice is found she tells the healer that she sent her man to fetch her with all her money and if she heals Janice the healer could have all the money he was carrying, due to the severity of Janice's injuries the healer heals her while she awaits her payment, not knowing he has fled with the money.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
Go, little man! Be free! Do not shackle yourself to the fickle wiles of women!

Dex-chan lover
Wanted more torture and pain, but betrayal is fine too.
there is some comfort in the fact that she's very likely in a lot of pain up to her last breath, and hopefully the relief of death took its fair time to finally grant her rest.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy for the little fella. He reflected upon himself, thought of his life so far, identified an opportunity and got a hold of his own destiny. Unfortunately he is male and not even the protagonist, so we might not see more of him, but I do hope he achieves success in his future endeavors, free from abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread