Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry guys, she's a 400 year old myth dragon who only happens to look underage an- wait hold on the police just knocked on my door.

Thanks for the scanlation, keep up the good work!
I think I know the manga you're talking about lol

Dex-chan lover
Wait... MC is a shower and not a grower?
Doesn't matter which, erectile tissue engorges with blood. That is how you get stiff, male or female.

"She has brown but very close to red eyes" so is she a half-blood or maybe low-blood(?) vampire?
Maybe, but I'm thinking it's more related to her "eco mode" she was in previously, while after drinking blood she became much more animated.

Dex-chan lover
They both have to double tap that bitch's body before declaring her dead.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, delude yourself. I know you're just a filthy pedophile. Give me back Chris-sama or Cecily-san. D:

Dex-chan lover
wonder if this will get animated lol

cant go wrong with vamp girls

Double-page supporter
Another situation where they put high number age on small girl body :meguu: welp its still on 2 digit not 3 or 4 as usual :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Make the loli drink and then go for it!
Don't worry guys, she's a 400 year old myth dragon who only happens to look underage an- wait hold on the police just knocked on my door.

Thanks for the scanlation, keep up the good work!
She is only 42 mister original joke guy.

Aggregator gang
i like how the author settled her age, not something like 112, 212, 1012, or 1200 years old.

anyway, anyone know why lately i see a black car parked around my house?

Dex-chan lover
Ah the infamous drinking age in medieval society strikes again.

Dex-chan lover
:worry: kleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread