Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
fbi-kana.gif
Can I ask how you add the gif? I'm dumb and can't figure it out 😆

Dex-chan lover
Can I ask how you add the gif? I'm dumb and can't figure it out 😆

You can add gifs the same way you add images.

ZWuEMzR.png

You just need to put a url that points to a gif, normally I use Tenor. Example:

https://tenor.com/pt-BR/view/fbi-kana-gif-7441334008951759059

Then I open the gif (image) in a new tab that gives me the address of the gif file.

https://media1.tenor.com/m/Z0Tt2vKaYNMAAAAC/fbi-kana.gif

This address points to a gif file, so just attach it as an image.

fbi-kana.gif

Double-page supporter
He forgot rule #1 when dealing with vampires even friendly ones. It goes: Always assume a vampire's age is at least triple digits even if they are younger than that they are almost always older than you.

Dex-chan lover
He forgot rule #1 when dealing with vampires even friendly ones. It goes: Always assume a vampire's age is at least triple digits even if they are younger than that they are almost always older than you.
Nah, with female vampires, it's safer to underestimate their age. Especially when they've admitted they don't have a problem killing humans.

Dex-chan lover
You know, the fact that she specified she looks young for a vampire means she will grow up in sizes.
Honestly it is a minor miracle she's still in human lifetime scales.

Dex-chan lover
The personality change the second she ate something was interesting, big your not you when your hungry vibes, also very young compared to most isekai vampire characters

Dex-chan lover
It's still very funny to me that they introduced Janice + Cecily again, only to have Janice immediately murdered by an entirely new unrelated character.

Dex-chan lover
The universal donor thing isn't correct. Pls don't do that
Saying someone is wrong without even trying to explain why they're wrong is completely worthless. Please don't do that.

Anyhow, there are obscure things that are necessary to consider in real life, like the Bombay phenotype, but if the manga doesn't address it, then, for all intents and purposes, type O- will be a universal donor in-universe.

Dex-chan lover
I generally don't like lolis in manga, as they tend to either be their for fan service or take away from the plot.
They also often replace a spot that could have been used for a big boobed Ara Ara milf.
However If they are well written and acutely have a good character I don't mind them in the story.
This vampier is one of those cases.

Thanks everyone at Mascarada for the translation

Dex-chan lover
And it should come as no surprise that the first petite loli character is actually older than the male lead.
If it was a real 15 years old kid, she surely wouldn't have been saving the MC. So, a good portion of the story should have been rewritten. That being said, at least it would have, probably, removed the possibility of erotic development. Now you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread