Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Power Uploader
Urgh... ah.... LOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CUNNY

Don't worry guys, she's a 400 year old myth dragon who only happens to look underage an- wait hold on the police just knocked on my door.

Thanks for the scanlation, keep up the good work!
hate it when this kind of pedo thing happens...my "boutta drop this manga" senses are tingling..why do authors do this...

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if we'll see the runaway ex husband too

lol, quite young for a vamp but i bet a lot of 42 year olds wanna be eternally young again

Dex-chan lover
Damn it. I thought she would be some kind of emotionless loli vampire lived around 2000 years ago.

Double-page supporter
Between the brown eyes and personality change after consuming blood, I have to assume she just hasn't eaten in a while. Might get confirmation next chapter if her eyes are more red after several meals.
The fact that she perked up after drinking just one glass of blood would suggest that she was starved and now she is eating blood sausage made from animal blood. I wonder if that will perk her up to the point of wanting to have coitus with Shirou. That would be typical of the world Shirou finds himself in, but I wonder if this particular character will be different as she is a vampire!

Dex-chan lover
Pirate wife save him the loli is dangerous she could get the fbi called on him if she decides to get raunchy.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I just devoured Chapters 1-33, and this joint is tops, Suzie-Q! A real 23-Skiddoo!

Really, though; this series is very well done.
Pure culture.

Dex-chan lover
This seems like a fun arc with the funny cunny vampire. :02:

It always makes a manga more interesting when the main character just happens to have the solution ready for every possible event. Things get really boring fast when they have to improvise

Dex-chan lover
I'm willing to let the bullshit event slide since this interaction is cute af. I'm gonna take a blind eye to it
Insert I'm legally blind meme (can't put it here since I'm on mobile and md forums can't just put image here directly and needs image address first)

Users who are viewing this thread