E-Rank Healer - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Supporter
Yay, thanks for the translation :D

and let me guess she's trying to get her into a trap and fail at her research to boost her self-worth, or how her master sees her/them?
k cool.

I knew it would end up like this. God, it's still just as annoying. If you have a problem, just establish that you have a problem. Don't act all snippy and superior. And she doesn't even know the MC. Don't judge someone before you get to know them, biiiiiiiiatch.

You claim to respect your master so much? Then respect who he deems as skilled. I'll dropkick you, hoe.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
I understand that you can be REALLY frustrated when someone only teach you for several weeks things that are obvious for you, be it would be far more clever to just tell it to that person instead of doing what you have done !

Gosh, what a brat. Like the thing with knowledge and knowing things is different from actually applying them daily. And just because someone is being earnest, doesn’t give Mamari the right to be rude. Like it probably is better if she is states from the start that she knows the things that Mc says in the beginning, in a polite way.

I bet Mamari is gonna get herself into trouble where the MC has to save her and only in a life or death situation where she realize that yeah, she’s wrong, would she realize that her attitude sucks.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 Mamari was the one who found out the plant's ability to be turned into medicine

then her master secretly refined it into Pit Viper, which is why it's only spread around in the capital and once they've come out this far nobody's heard of it

and now he's trying to see of Carole can figure out a way to make it even better, before using the improved version to silence them all (or turned them into his obedient puppets, wouldn't put it past this series at this point) to claim credit for himself

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
I wouldn't be surprised if it's not only that, but the student is being unknowingly used (pride's a bitch after all), believes they are making medicine, and it turns out the old man has been using said "medicine" as a catalyst for pit viper while trying to lead the trail to his "assistant".

i think that mamari has been making pit viper but the old man didnt notice. also if she wasnt so uppity she would notice that her master probably meant that she could learn from MCs kindness influencing MCs work instead of having raw knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
.... Upstart? I mean she took the test and was graded fairly??
Also her dad was a well known pharmacist???
Many thanks

Also the tea is sketch.. Or am I looking too close at it?

I think I know why it's called "E-Rank Healer": no matter how high her rank and how many achievements she has, people except for Kaido, will look down on MC and treat her like trash because she was a E-Rank that was kicked out of the "Hero's Party" and got ranked up because of luck, connections, etc not because of her talents and her background.
Sorry for being negative. It's just I can't stand her being treated like this.

Dex-chan lover
Woman! You think those berries can make a miraculous drug? The only drug that it would equal to, is morphine.

Users who are viewing this thread