EDEN

Dex-chan lover
@Shinobu So, not as good as The Gamer(I haven't read it yet) but better than SAO? Doesn't seem like it would take much to be better than SAO, but maybe that is better than I give it credit for.

@ Shinobu The gamer meets SAO , that way to far fetched, i can't say much yet as its only has 1 chapter but as it stand now it looks a grimmer then SAO and the only similarity it has with the Gamer for now is that the MC trains a lot

More like the Moon w/e Sculptor (Because he stuck with the basic training) and SAO.

Dex-chan lover
sao this sao that anything else they need to compare it to everything these sao fans

Fed-Kun's army
Here we comes the plot armor~
Srsly tho, the story somewhat lacking in in depth story, those character introduction are really shallow and plain, everything was like slide show on power point

Group Leader
That 4th chapter was... eh, lol.
As Abu said, sheer plot power.

The Red Dragon, ok, even if it's already a bit far stretched I can swallow it, he trained for 3 years exterminating alone whole dungeons and trained an hardcore style, while his lvl could be lower than average his skills should be maxed, let's say skills are harder to up than lvl, this is then entirely in the scope of what could happen... for the Red Dragon, that is.
OHK the King Dragon which is most likely at least a field boss and maybe a regional/world boss ? Come on...

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I feel sorry for characters that the writer puts up as obvious strawmen villains

The dude got stabbed through the stomach and he said it didnt bleed out much?
The axe got stopped mid-attack and the thug didnt realize it untill the smoke clear?
This manga is so naive, dumb and cringe inducing jesus christ....

Not certain about the other's, but the guy that was stab in the stomach isn't bleeding out badly is due to the effects of "Sanctuary" which gives a 'healing' property to those within the barrier.

Users who are viewing this thread