Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 23.1 - What Yessica Finds Most Important I

Dex-chan lover
You know you are desperate if you take tactical nuclear weapons as an option.

alien-sygourney-weaver.gif

Dex-chan lover
Damn, almost everyone in the school want to actively harm/kill blade including the king as well. I get that this is played off as a gag, but I feel bad for blade having to sacrifice himself and his powers just to entertain those maniacs "playing" with him daily. Wouldn't be surprised if the nurse is a succubus and lied about his power or something.

Dex-chan lover
... or, you know, let Blade know about the Nuke and he'll get rid of it. Nuclear weapons are a mistake.
Well, even ICMB won't detonated its nuclear warhead if not triggered, and usually time-delay fuse. If Blade can somehow punch the rocket in midair and break it, it probably gonna be just fine.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this Yessica twist is an asspull here, as far as I remember this is never foreshadowed. Also Nukes? Organisation? How do they think they could get away with nuking the capital? This all reeks of some retarded writing.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this Yessica twist is an asspull here, as far as I remember this is never foreshadowed. Also Nukes? Organisation? How do they think they could get away with nuking the capital? This all reeks of some retarded writing.
We know that their world is some weird post apocalyptic world after our world. Seeing how they had data of our world's jap Highschool. So it's not really shocking that there'd still be more tech of our world left.

Now such a powerfull org existing seems a bit too far fetched.

Dex-chan lover
We know that their world is some weird post apocalyptic world after our world. Seeing how they had data of our world's jap Highschool. So it's not really shocking that there'd still be more tech of our world left.

Now such a powerfull org existing seems a bit too far fetched.
I should have clariffied better, I know of it's post apoc setting. It never lead up to some super secret evil org having nukes and all that. It just comes sraight out of left field which means this is all asspull writing.

Dex-chan lover
I should have clariffied better, I know of it's post apoc setting. It never lead up to some super secret evil org having nukes and all that. It just comes sraight out of left field which means this is all asspull writing.
It's true that nothing seem to have ever teased at that plot point or I might have missed it. Well I don't really mind either way, the story has always introduced random stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Well, even ICMB won't detonated its nuclear warhead if not triggered, and usually time-delay fuse. If Blade can somehow punch the rocket in midair and break it, it probably gonna be just fine.
Pretty sure he's going to launched into the air for some gag, crash into the nuke, get it launched straight back to the "organization" and fix everything

Group Leader
The Oragnization and nuke part did feel like an asspull, the fact that Yessica wanted to get into espionage was already foreshadowed in earlier chapters. There was also chapter 12, where she already knew Blade was the Yuusha that came by the academy to give a guest lesson.

She was onto something, but I do say I'm surprised it led up to something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread