Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu

before 8 days ago it had been 2 months before an update?! and this started technically 2 years ago but that was chapter 0 then a year later chapter 1. it updated 3 times at most 7 months ago, I understand that chapters might take a long time to come out but this story is barely 9 chapters in after 2 years. Is this worth getting into? its such a great premise but I hate starting abandoned projects. T^T

Someone spoil me if her parents or old comrades found out that she's Reid.

can't wait any longer my doods

Read novel cat girl is a trash.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@twigs22 i mean, if someone tell you they got reincarnated w/o them able to prove it,you most likely wont believe it. Its likely far more easier to keep it a secret than telling and explaining,well until doesn't haha.

Its like the concept of this manga is "almost interesting". The idea of reincarnating into the same era that you died has potential, but its like there's no actual risk of anyone finding out or it playing out in a real way. If someone does find out it'll be played in a way that has no stakes somehow. He keeps saying "I can't let them find out who I am", but that feels meaningless. First of all he is the little girl, he's not a fake, and also there's no real danger of them finding out as far as it matters. Its like I want him to be able to play off the characters from his past, but it'll really only be him playing off his new friend who doesn't have much of a personality or gimmick so far.
I kinda want this to go places but I don't see how it would at the moment. Plus just saying "god did it" as a plot device feels a bit weak unless they say why god did it. Did she pity his noble death, or did she do it for some future reason?

You know, for an ex hero, it sure feels like she has no experience, like, alright fine the kobolds are stronger but aren't they still rather predictable monsters with probably obvious weak points? You'd think in his past life with all the experience he had he would have known how to kill them efficiently but he nearly dies instead, in the first place he should have known of the dangers of leaving outside the fence, why did he not try to keep them in check? Certainly he must have met plenty of people who were confident of their safety and met horrible ends, yet he still let them go. In the last chapter (Currently) He forgot to use his skill? HE FORGOT to use consealment? In a stealth mission? Dude even if you were a complete amateur that's not something you simply forget! Even if he hasn't used it since his last life, it's still ridiculous to think he hasn't used it when he had to the most!BTW, she didn't realise there was a magic barrier? Fine but she couldn't predict that would be the case? It should be common in that world! Even if there was a good excuse for them to have it without looking suspicious it's still insane she realised it until she had to scream he lungs out, it's like this is her first time rescuing children from kidnappers, even though she was a hero in her past life! Also, she can't take out 3 kidnappers who should be average in strength? Even if she has a weak constitution, with consealment, enchanting and that blade(even if it's dull) she should be able to kill them as long as she striked at the right spots! I know that most of the time they make people with experience way too OP in these kinda manga it's still ridiculous to see an EX-hero (I repeat) act like he hasn't dealt with these situations before, I don't know how the author is trying to make the MC be, an ex-hero OR a kid with gud skills that needs to get gud. I'll still read this manga but it's just bizarre seeing the protagonist in such a situations, was she just a dude with OP skills and therefore automatically a hero? If that's not the case then I just don't get it, I'm pretty sure even if she got a bit rusty after living in such a peaceful enviroment she shouldn't have made such mistakes...At least that's what I feel, well if I overlooked something or just misunderstood completely, can someone tell why she's like this? Finally sorry for this HUGE comment...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
According to /a/, the WN for this just ended.

It was apparently a bit rushed.

Dex-chan lover
Raws are up to chapter 17 (And consider that each chapter is divided in 3 or 2 parts)

Dex-chan lover
I guess this'll never update anymore since the raws has ch. 11 and 12 missing.

Thanks for picking up the series, was getting worried the last thing I would see of this was that cliffhanger at the end of chapter 10.

the next chapter could be a while. it has a lot of microscopic kanji thats taking a long time to figure out

Users who are viewing this thread