Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi

Dex-chan lover
This story is an utter mess with the characters personalities flip-flopping all over.
Seriously, it's annoying to read.

it's horrible.
generic fantasy world with wonky monster card game slap on where writer want.
mc has inconsistent personality. he is dual king who always make right decisions.
his summons are basically nazarick's mob.

Dex-chan lover
The peak!
The pinnacle!
The top!
And The cream of the crop!
The one and only isekai summary!

summary: great concept cant think of anything like it
Art: could be better but is great for this manga
MC: basically Ainz OOl Gown
Results: me lobbying japan for an anime adaptation

Wow. This is a change of pace from the usual passive Mc types written by other Japanese story writers.
Good read.
Gives a whole new perspective of adaptive Mc.
This MC is 100% utilizing unrestricted war fare.

Im amazed how many people are praising this. Its total garbage. Plot makes no damn sense. Theres not an ounce of world building. MC changes personality and goals per few chapters. So many frames where MC is supposed to be ''really cool and wise'' but it just comes off as obnoxious because i feel like im listening to a self-entitled brat. Theres no pacing whatsoever. It takes MC ,who used to be a bullied bitch 3 days ago, 1 page to go from ''notmyfaultnotmyfaultnotmyfault'' to ''yeah i got this easy''.

also i just noticed its apperently completed at chapter 10 lmao. Probably canceled with how shit it was.

Shouldve taken a chill route and focus more about ''futa'' part and this series would be hell alot better.

It seems like a good idea but the world building is pretty bad and the Mc personality just kinda suddenly changed from basic power Fantasy a to edge lord for no good reason every few chapters.

... this... is getting kinda... heavy? I'm not sure how i feel about the MC's personality as of late, if it continues like this, i think I might drop it.

I was hoping for a intelligent character... soooo yeah that went out the window pretty quick. Storytelling is all over the place. So go into this with a dead brain and you'll be entertained. Character development is low so dont expect much. I'll let this simmer for a bit. Hopefully it improves. Overall it a meh.

Users who are viewing this thread