Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi

Group Leader
Does the scanlator realize that “Kaad Dorou” is “Card Draw” and is just being daft?

Dang so thats why the pacing was quick, its gonna get axed. This setting has a lot of potential tbh, kind of like bakugan but less of a casual game theme and more of a dog eat dog world

well, at least we get to see a couple of good murders happen. Unfortunate that this is getting ripped on.

so is Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi (Shared universe) a prequel to Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi in order to set up the world or is it the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
the problem with this manga is that it does not give a lot of details about the plot specially the card game part...

Dex-chan lover
It's not axed, I just checked this still has more chapters in Raws. WHAT THE FUCK?!

@anzboy I think they are at the same time maybe. I think this because of some lines stated in the Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi that I will not get into due to spoilers and cause its a very small line.

I feel and think that it's a prequel due to some dialogue fom Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashir, specifically about history

Users who are viewing this thread