Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - Appointment 40: Snooze Mode

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'd rather like to read a chubby-chaser styled high school harem comedy series.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation: I hear ya! The first few chapters had a good balance of slimness-chubbiness-thiccness-and-a-bit-byond, but now we have been in the valley of unhealthy obesity for some time. I know, it is good to also have a manga that ventures into this realm, as it would be too boring to live in a world with mangas only staring Barbie-dolls, but... I liked the premise of certain problem zones of the different girls. I really liked the fitness tips. The author could start to throw some more in again. Now we actually have no variety as all girls are more or less the same type. "Thicc" 😅 Even the new introduced girls (Do we need more? Can't we just explore some of the better ones?) start out this way.

Dex-chan lover
Page 18, Chun-Li, you have a new challenger!

Thanks for the chapter and TL notes.

Dex-chan lover
Satyr-chan should take care to sleep with her mouth closed in case of rogue morning wood.

The artist has talent for drawing some good old fashion zombies 🤩

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation: Difficult to say. They are still publishing the chapters, so it might have been the case, that the editors might have told him to go into that direction, but I think otherwise.
In regards of the health tips: Maybe they got shot down by some reader reactions, who might have criticized them harshly. To be fair, if you just slap in such a tip into the story and it takes up too much panels in a chapter, it does feel forced. I really liked the quickies though.
And in regards to the girl weights... I do believe it takes actually some more effort to draw the extra curves (jelly rolls), than to just draw some lean bodylines, even when you throw in some tuned down athletic muscles here and there. So it isn't a case of laziness, but maybe he is trying to convert as many readers as possible to his personal preferences? So, maybe he gave up in regards of providing diversity and gave in to his own desires. That's what I believe, that happened.

It's just a tad bit sad. As there is no real storyline (Erufuda isn't even trying to diet anymore, for example), only slice of life, that goes nowhere, an overgrown harem (member count wise, not sizes-wise. At least they haven't all fallen madly in love with MC) and the girls ain't fitting my target range anymore, I'm getting less and less thrilled about a new chapter. I know "Big is beautiful", but this only applies to girls, whose charms work with it. In this case, it is less about charm and it feels more like "Look at those tits, arses and fat rolls!" I got hooked by chapter 1 and stayed so far because of chapter 2.

Supporter
@Harv0707
emY6Zv1.gif

you know he's surrounded by women but, is he actually interested in any of them? don't think I've seen a hint of that this whole time. He might enjoy the view and stuff but this seems like he would maybe join an orgy but wouldn't actually date any of em.

Double-page supporter
Kinda weird chapter. New girl is a great addition as a rival for Satero tho. Looking forward to their shenanigans.

on page 6 does anyone see that random girl walking behind the cyclops girl holding the dragon girl?

Aggregator gang
Man I love satero, she's honestly adorable in her bashful purity. I wish to snuggle her.

Users who are viewing this thread