Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 47.6 - Anime Announcement

Fed-Kun's army
It's go time.

jcvd-jean-claude-van-damme.gif

Double-page supporter
I'm looking forward to the anime, but I hope nobody sees me watching it.

I might've been happy if the info came around vol.2 or 3. Now tho? Nu-uh. Synecdoche went too far into the extreme ends of the fetish scale for my tastes. When Oga first showed up, she was beautiful, tomboyish, and fit, with a bit of a beer belly. By the second half of the series, she turned into a fucking Hulk with a swapped head and tits glued on. And this goes to similar ends with most of the characters.

Dex-chan lover
So, which angle do you think will be the loudest?
Unrealistic body expectations, or the anti-fanservice sector?
The only unrealistic girl is Oga mama, because sadly super muscular women end up with small breasts, and if they want big tits they have to use implants

It is really weird how the world hasn't gotten at least one female bodybuilder with mild macromastia/gigantomastia, so theoretically it should be possible, specially because Oga has a beer belly, which covers the actually unrealistic depiction of female abs in fiction (women have more fat in front of their abs,so they naturally can't get a 6 pack, at most and with lots of work and shaving allmost all fat, a 4 pack) which draw male abs on them

Believe it or not, people on Twitter who are aware of this manga (that's the key here) are actually pretty positive when talking about it, generally. Anybody who isn't aware of it doesn't seem to mention it.
Imagine finding out this is getting an anime and instead of being excited about seeing fat jiggly elves you’re excited about what a dozen people people may or may not say about it lmao.

Dex-chan lover
they'll have a meltdown over the girls needing to exercise and lose weight, since according to twitter "exercising is fatphobic".
then they'll try to cancel the author over it without realising that the guy actually likes fat/chubby girls better, and that he likely only came up with the exercising part of the manga so that he'll have an excuse to draw them for a living.
Lole, the digital popcorn is ready for the popping.

Users who are viewing this thread