Ever Green

Oh hey I remember this one! Was real good until the ending gave me whiplash from the double-take.

@Lan Oh, I've got to that part, so maybe I did finish it already after all. It probably sucks so I won't bother re-reading it, thanks for the spoiler anyway.

Eh, sallright. The only problem is that its 115% Takemiya Yuyuko, instead of the usual 100. Which is really weird, considering this one was a collaborative effort.

This manga made me physically feel nauseous, and not in a good way. People looking to read it should read my spoiler.

(They bait you with a romance and then it turns out at the end that they're siblings without knowing it. It feels like Star Wars)

Ughh.. I feel uncomfortable after finishing this manga and I don't know why..

manga has its ups and downs (a bit more downs like slow plot development in the first half)
but overall its very Very good Romance
it feels like it was supposed to continue further, but i didnt get felling it was axed that bad
story is more than finished, ending is OK, kinda open but with a hint

Group Leader
Stupid drama on top of stupid drama, and in the end
the imouto doesn't even win

Ah yes. It took me a lot of time to actually finish it.. On and off, re reading it from the start everytime I put it off. The ending just gave me a "What am I supposed to feel" kind of vibes. I didn't hate it, or love it either. Just slightly disappointed? Wished for better? That slightly sad but content with it kind of feeling?

I liked her hair on the cover, that is why I picked it up.

Double-page supporter
This manga was unexpected and made my heart sad bc i didnt expect that to happen,oh well it was unexpected,so yeah

Its so funny seeing people read this and get so disgusted at the
[/major fucking twist in the middle].

I thought it was fine since I'm a sucker for psychological shit but eh to each their own i guess.

Why authorrr? I don't mind if it's count as incest. I want Hotaka and Niki together not as just a friend 😭

Damn you playing with my feelings

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
TY for spoilers. TY in a good way. Will stay away from it

Don't want any Star Wars shitty plot twists

hmm I really like the way it started, wished more romcoms started it like this, none of that "which
one is the alpha/beta" thing, both misunderstands, both feel the same way.

though after reading it in one sit, void is all I feel. It feels like heresy to such a good premise, setting and cast of a story.
which is then screwed up too quickly, if it were more subtle and further into the story, I'd give it a saving grace

is it bad? for me it's more of it being a "waste" than being bad
should you read? by all means do read it.
Us who have read it wants to share our rage, void, and nothingness to those that haven't read it.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid drama on top of stupid drama, and in the end
the imouto doesn't even win
Thanks for that spoiler.
I'd mange to cope with plot twists mentioned by others, but that kind of ending in your spoiler is just unforgivable.
I'll stay away from this one.

Dex-chan lover
Evertrash

Read this 6 years ago and I just came back to this now to let people know I hate this manga to the core.

Don't stories write like this please.

Users who are viewing this thread