Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 10

haha, the story was actually pretty good, i would've read it lol thanks for the chapter!

Wow the events in the manhwa are happening so fast.

Nocton is the evilest ML I’ve ever seen. So interesting to have a twisted ML

Dex-chan lover
Oh man this is a really cool explanation as to why the previous character was a villianess. Thanks for the mass drop team!

Dex-chan lover
So Nocton is a psycho confirmed. The title is very appropriate lol. I bet Ed is Aaron, they just can't recognize each other. So much for true love magic.

Double-page supporter
you can't get out from there anymore duroa.
this boy is crazy.
you make him interest in you, now he won't let you belong to anyone but him.
100 OBSESSIVE
it even worst than in the novel since in the novel he doesn't even interest in Alice
maybe it's better?

also, seem like his hypnosis don't work against duroa

@brownacorn maybe she uses the magic tool, the magic tool that blurs other perceptions
and maybe Aaron use it too

That is inhumane. Poor EX-Duroa Valrose.
In his mind he is most probably thinking "Since my powers sometimes are active even when I don't want to, how can I know if all my relationships are true. Might as well just use them consciously and invest in other areas of life." He gave up love and empaty, and resorted to use, torture and kill inocent people for his own materialistic objectives. Briefly, it's egoism.

I'm just confused about something: What his his actual powers and what are their limits and possibilities?
From what I read until now I think:
- he has mind reading powers, that in my opinion he could use it to know anything about the person he is reading, including her opinion about him. So I'm assuming, nobody liked him until he met Duroa. But what a shit: He can't read her mind to know that she likes him as a friend. Also with a personality like that, and if he doesn't search for friends, who's gonna like him. That's probably why things didn't go well even with possible friends like Alice and Aaron. He's basically telling us that Alice, whom was used liked a tool in the Original Story is meaninless compared to our protagonist, that he is now being serious about, when in my opinion they are not that different.
- he has mind control powers that work at his favor and can't stop using, almost as if his subsconcious is doing it. If not, it's another entity that wishes him well, but is actually making him more miserable. Or, there is a third option that I didn't want think of: he as full control over his ability, and is sad and obcessed because he has too much power in his hands.
- he knows when his powers are being used or not, but since his powers are active almost everytime and he can't control how to stop them, it's a little bit useless.
- There is some extremelly rare moments when his mind control powers are inactive and since he knows when it's active or inactive, this are the only moments when he can see how the protagonist acts when that happens (which is not different from usual).
- he also has the ability to use consciously those mind control powers, which got me confused: Why can he use at will but can't stop at will? Oh well, it could make sense, IDK.

My final opinion about all this, is that Nocton is TEMPORARILY being an irrational bi*ch (He will probably become friends with the other 3 sometime later), a bi*ch that hurts and even kills good people for meaningless and counterproductive motives, just for the sake of either materialism or ?love for our protagonist, which I believe is top priority. Now it all depends on how our protagonist uses his ?love for her. So ye, I still hate this guy like hell. This irrational characters that reach to the point of killing good people without good reasons, pisses me off.
If I went outside I would probably find this kind of guy hiding behind a bush wainting to attack me for who knew what... And then I would die without having time to argue. For all I know killing is irreversible.
Frinkin Yanderes this days: they have reasons to kill like "You looked at my senpai, you should die a horrible death!". That could be the reason why they trap their senpai in the attic or a dungeon... just so they don't have too much work to do. Thats what someone once said: "Lazy people find the easiest solutions."

@smartheart my theory is that since they said there was no one besides him who was born with black magic, there isnt any knowledge in books that could teach him
so he basically started to learn about how to use it by himself and even unconsciously his powers would make people do whatever he wants, however its probably more difficult to undo the magic since its a rare and strong power and he doesnt have anyone or anything to teach him
for me i use a simple logic: its easier to start chaos that to put an end to it (like you know entropy)

@zastanna, Wow! I completly forgot that his powers are actually black magic. I had to re-read chapter 2 right now. That's where he explains everything about his powers. In this chapter its explained that he got his powers merely because his own parents hated him. Seriouly! Just how much hate did they have?!! Poor child... At least I didn't hear about them using violence, 'cause he probably started using them subconstiously some time after being born.

Yes, one of the only things that is easier to create than destruct is destruction, or I could also say, most of the times, maybe always, it's easier to destroy than create, be it a house, a life, a reputation, money. We can just burn everything, but gaining it back it's way way hard. It could fall from the sky but that's very unlikeable, and that only means that the loss passed on to someone else.

But anyway. Also yes, no one educated him since he was a child, no one liked him until he met Duroa, and then this semi-uncontrolable powers, so he turned into this... ah... peculiar... thing... That is dangerous as fk to the other 3 main characters and everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
So he was a dick from the very beginning and the real Duroa was never a villain.

Well wtf....... So is there another guy or is it Aaron ahhhhhhh
Also how is this gonna turn into a love story lmao it's reall messed up from the beginning
And he can't seem to control Duroa now probs cause she transmigrated.... don't tell me that's the reason why they get together

Users who are viewing this thread