Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - Things That Changed, and Things That Didn’t

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, so he's not going to get that apology then. Fucking hell Kotoka.

Fed-Kun's army
Are we gonna have another 20+ annoying chapters coming or will thing get better at some point? We had 2 chapters who seemed to go in a good direction and then they had to make more useless incomprehensible drama out of nowhere... common...

Fed-Kun's army
"Started acting like a proper boyfriend"... ngl he kinda always was, this whole arc was just a bunch of BS.

People keep hating on Kotoka but is it really bad to want a relationship that goes beyond fetishes or get complimented on something besides your hair or back?

Dex-chan lover
@SilverSeagleLive except this chapter enhanced once more the fact that Kotoka is not so adultish herself & she drowns in her own fetishes too & she’s weird at his same level too?

Dex-chan lover
I like how they just left his mother to die. She wanted so much to see Kotoka's hands one last time...

Dex-chan lover
Finally back to the love next. Kotoka is visibility shaken from Tatsu's newfound chadness.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing what's coming makes me calm even with this repetitive fetish festival again)

Fed-Kun's army
@SilverSeagleLive: Wanting change in your relationship is fine. Leaving your partner because you want some time alone to rethink your relationship is also fine.
Ghosting your partner without telling them what you want, expecting them to figure out what that is and not even trying to bridge the gap is not fine.
I really have to commend Tatsu here, he has his issues but he's put the lion's share of the effort in repairing the bond between them. My problem with Kotoka is that
she's done nothing to help him. If it weren't for that scene outside her house, I'd think she'd wanted to end things between them.

Aggregator gang
So, are you two going to fuck or what?

@Zinon AH YES, the proper boyfriend who refused a request for sex from his girlfriend on Christmas on a misguided sense of pride ("I have to be the one moving forward first") and then left her hanging almost four more months after that, because of his cowardice about facing the relationship properly.
The dream of any woman in love, I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread