FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Should not had killed the queen and then brought both the elf slave or help the elves

Dex-chan lover
Wait he killed a lvl 852 and just got to lvl 164 with 500% exp?
What kind of xp ratio is that?
How is there someone lvl 800+ in that world? How much they had to kill to reach that level???

Dex-chan lover
@kernyang
Why would he?
Not only would be harder to do it but don't forget how he sees the elves as scum because of that queen.
There is no reason for him to help her or her race at all, they are not even the ones that summoned him and he doesn't own anything even to those people.

I think she can be revived because the host said "kill them without leaving a scratch" aka no scars or value goes down aka they can be revived and put in auction.

Aggregator gang
So he judge the whole elf race just because of the princess?
I think she will be alive because he is currently in reeducation of his personality. The teachers would probably turn back time and redo his choice of killing the elf master.

Elf Master seems to be a better waifu than the princess.

He's an asshole but this is awesome lol.

Btw, wouldn't it be better to rescue the elf and help the elf princess?
I mean he has a high lever fighter and a professional sorcerer with him. It would have been easy to make the future elf queen owe him. She'd definitely pay him back, based on his memories of how guilty she felt and that slave elf seemed to be her teacher.

@monkey123 If you are talking about the "that's the way he does things because the point of the series is he doesn't give a shit" stuff, that's obvious.
All I'm saying is that the MC isn't looking at the big picture and his way is inefficient.

Fed-Kun's army
@ZombiesAreNotOkay
Not really, princess's death actually benefits almost everybody much more.
Next one in the line is a prince who is as much non-caring bastard as hero is and extremely calculating and manipulative. Not only he does give a fuck about war with humans, he is interested in making hero his ally in upcoming coup d'état. He even gives hero a legendary one-of-a-kind sword for free to achieve this.

@Keledor Easy to say when you read the novel and already know what will happen; including the circumstances behind his current and future actions.
Oh well, thanks I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread