FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
Why did he just kill her ? Surely its not to save the Elf princess, cause he murders her anyway in the first run (cause he said they were bad). Was it really for the xp.. that makes me kinda disgusted.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually pretty smart (I think.) He level ups a lot and antagonizes the elf princess, so now she will never be in his party as he killed her master. I would have prefered if he had gotten the slave elf, but it was a good choice for him.

well he certainly killed two birds with one stone, he gained a lot of xp (although 4-162 for killing a lvl 850+ character seems way off) and now a former party member will not join whatsoever, unless he has other plans

Fed-Kun's army
Don't really care if he's a "trash-hero" or not. I just want the main character being likeable. Murdering the innocent (especially after we were shown that pic of the shared memory when they were kids) is just stupid. There's nothing good nor cool being just a plain psycho towards characters that don't deserve it. On the other hand it can be really nice when shit rains on the bad guys who really asked for it..
But this elf woman certainly did not. Just my opinion, but damn really bad decision from the author (if you wan't me to like your "trashero", that is..)
I really don't blame those people at all who might drop this, after this chapters ending.

To all the people saying he scum for killing the elf your right he is scum but not because he killed the elf.

You see the elf was under a curse so he kissed her to brake the curse then said the princess elf wold not surrender. she knew that the Royale elf was not gonna stop until she was back with her but in the process of saving her she would be captured and become a slave so the elf gave up her life so that the Royale elf would give up the mission and retreat so that she wouldn't be captured. But then again he did say that the princess elf was a B sooo

Okay the slave elf was poisoned, its better to die rn, because you will suffer. If i was suffering i would like to end myself without suffering lmao to much suffering in this comment

But he did that for the skill i can't lie, since i dont easily cry or something like that about someone i dont know, i felt nothing :^/ pls dont attack my bruh, and its not even a real person

@joonhas Actually his thought process is pretty rational if not brutally ruthless. This isn’t your average goody two shoes MC. If I see you continuously bitching and moaning in the further chapters then you are either a masochist or you have serious issues.

Supporter
I'm so confused, what did he do and why? He murdered his slave so that the elf queen wouldn't surrender or something?????

Also, you, a hero with 500% XP, killed an ELF OVER LEVEL 800, and only leveled up to 165 yourself?! SO LOW!! You should be WAY HIGHER??? Even *with* 500% XP, murder gives basically NO EXPERIENCE huh?

@Joonhas the curse put on her was going to kill her and with his current skillset how couldn't save her, leaving her alive would also lead to the elf queen being captured. It was a dick move but it was for the better outcome

Users who are viewing this thread