FFF-Class Trashero

@ataniphor I agree, the story is a parody of isekai hero genre, and people take it too seriously. It'a a comedy for crying out loud.

@nocosttogreat nah, his 1st round he was not at fault that his comrades were shitty minus the archaeologist (who was the only one the MC cared about at that time) and when she died at that timeline they just got shittier, IMO the MC should just continue on this path, the administrators will get tired of him anyway and maybe they'll just kill him themselves or send him back home with a memory wipe.

Fed-Kun's army
Hating a manga named "FFF Trash Hero" because the MC isn't heroic enough lol

Dex-chan lover
@nocosttogreat If you compare this to Re:Zero you already have the wrong mindset brother, aside from being reincarnated again(which doesn't even have the same rule as subaru) there is no similarity to Re:Zero, the story right now lean toward Konosuba more, I mean the whole theme about MC always annoyed by his useless companion and think that his action is always right kinda give it away doesn't it?
(also why does people think this never done before? The Jap already done this trope, the concept is literally the same, MC got reincarnated again but now he is a psychopath and twisted btw I forgot the name so don't ask me about it)

Although I do agree with you how stupid the plot is, the MC is supposed to be logical, and yet he didn't think that if he just goes with the flow for a second he can quickly get home to Japan.

This series is definitely polarizing. But I think folks need to realize that our MC isn't like your typical Protag. He really doesn't care about the new world he is in and wants to go home. Quite honestly, the way he treats his surroundings and the world he is in makes a whole lot of sense to me - especially after finding out the world can just literally be reset any number of times. I actually enjoy the series.

If you've played any Elder Scrolls game, then it's literally that. You get dropped into a Sandbox game with NPCs walking around. The world adapts to you but you can pretty much do you want - steal stuff, kill people, etc. Hard to get attached or to even care about all the side characters when you know it's literally just a sandbox world that can be reloaded at a whim.

@Zyscheriah Funny thing, recently TLed novel chapter actually revealed how Lanuvel died in 1st run. It's a spoiler, but a very minor one, and a flashback, I believe it can be red even by those who absolutely don't want to get spoiled on plot.

They were exploring ancient ruins, and she detected a trap and went to disarm it. However, because of MC being so diligent, the party was sailing smoothly, and she was bored. Because of that she triggered it deliberatly to spice things up. Resulting collapse of entire ruin killed her instantly, and almost did in the party.

She was pretty much the reason why MC wiped his party on Fedonar's doorstep. Pity the manhwa won't reach that point for years (or a decade?), that's one of reasons why it just doesn't work - absent of crucial info that comes much, much later in the story, people make assumptions, and because this story is so crazy, most of those are false assumptions that make people decide it's garbage.

Is the misspelled title never going to be fixed? It bothers me every time I see it because I have to read it as Trash Ero. You don't need to remind me that I read trash ero every day.

Finally some good shit, which is more realistic and mature then other shit for children nowadays. Off course they are some more pieces, which are noteworthy, but those children fairy tales are more popular. :(

Aggregator gang
Weird how people call MC evil, insane or something similar when he is more realistic than 99% of other isekai MC's.

@Valheran this was already shown in early chapters, there's a panel regarding Lanuvel's fate in the 1st run. What you spoiled afterward is interesting tough.

I've read the novel (not everything) and...

Is funny as hell but I dont understand what happens after he got graduated from Fantasia

@Thanastar It has to be noted that in original work, he's not celibate. He's not rutting animal like Sieg eventually becomes, but he does get some occassionally, when the woman is really worth it. It's just he never commits, and dumps them ASAP.
Unfortunately, manhwa decided to remove anything sexual, with extreme prejudice, even if that harms the story. It sucks.

@Rukthor
You mean at the end of speedrun? As I understand, and mind it was long ago when I red it, when he graduated teaching staff had a dillema: he passed, so they had to let him out, but they absolutely refused to let him return to Earth. They solved it logically - letting him go, but not to Earth. Instead they shunted him into alumni festival, and when he commited heinous crimes there, they grabbed him again, and brought him back to Fantasia, except this time on hard mode.

@BigCoffee Yes. And the reason is likely to make your head spin. At least once.
In fact, "The place guardian was going to" is first among forbidden sites where clues about truth are hidden.

Is it ever explained in a reasonable amount of time then or in like 200 chapters? Also, since the world of Fantasia can be reset constantly, doesn't that mean everyone in it is kinda fake?

Users who are viewing this thread