Fiancée Be Chosen by the Ring - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Black and White Dress

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic She has a fiance, she can just bs it and say that it's rude to dance with other dude before dancing with her fiance firsts, after that she can say "I'm sick need to be alone with for a sec", if he still continue to pursue her just said "I have lung cancer pls leave me alone " < can be fixed with "oh yesterday doctor (x) healed me with magik" < just pay a random amount of gold and doctor will shut his mouth.

Dex-chan lover
I want her to get good at stepping on his feet on purpose.

Group Leader
Whew, this chapter left me winded~! Absolutely love this! 😍

i don't know about the noble society in this setting but...
getting invited by the host himself and turning down an offer to dance from the party host is like humiliating the host imo
also it could affect their family face since the other guests are present..

though it's only a speculation lmao

@shacchan
well the host inviting the not releated fiance of a guest to dance the first dance of the evening is humiliating the guest to the extreme
its the equivalent of going up to them looking at the woman and asking the future husband"wanna share?"

the host is simply asking to be humiliated
not to mention that he lacks any sign of manners or decorum
the proper way to respond would be to politely remind him that the ml wouldnt like to see his fiance dance with another man at least before marriage

and if he still doesnt back down :for the fl to fake illness and leave the party
if the host still doesnt back down then well it would be basicly a declaration of war

a bit more abstract:
as for how to solve this without bloodshed basicly the host has to be convinced to rescind his invite mentioning his use of a real sword in a mock battle might be usefull
raising the voice would probably help as to draw in more bystanders but since this is enemy territory that would be questionable

another way would be to question the hosts intentions and confront him with his irresponsible behaviour and thus humiliate him but this way would place the blame entirely on the host thus while breaking the releationship between both houses it would avoid immediate bloodshed
but lets be real if the host and future family head does shit like that then the releation between the houses is already broken.

and if it was a ball spanning a few evenings and the offender holds a noble rank no higher than the fiancee then said fiancee would have the right to challange the "host" to a life and death duel
which depending on the circumstances could even go so far to be forced right then and there

but what will happen who knows.... the author isnt that closely aquainted with european medival society or the invitation wouldnt have been counted as delivered nevermind accepted

rather what im more interested in is if the fl will be able to show a bit personality and charackter which has been so sourly lacking
i mean honestly besides embroidery there is not much in her charackter at first i thought she is the type that goes with the flow but that excuse doesnt fly when faced with someone that you dislike.

Fed-Kun's army
Is that allowed? Dancing with someone other than your partner? Asking the hand of someone who is already engaged to the floor? Let alone the first dance! Not only does he not know beauty, he is speaking nonsense. Bro, get your brain checked.

If she really has to dance with that shit for brains dude... Then she better step on his foot multiple times, enough to break the bones, with that certain evil pleasant smile of doom.

asking for a dance right after insulting her hhhhhhh he really get more annoying huh

thanks for the chapter

Shouldn't her first dance be with her fiancé, Felix?!?! Dafuq???
Also OMG he's so in love uwu

Thank you for the update!!

" im going to have to reject. im going to have my first dance with felix. ( and every dance after that bc we both are socially awkward) "

Users who are viewing this thread