Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Iron Wall and Stone Face

Dex-chan lover
I can understand if the person to that post suggestive picture is adult at the age upper than 18 but still in school is not good. Very not good. It's will be an easy scam victim for a scammer. I hope good kid don't try be like this. Though it's was useless.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of into it honestly. I'm usually turned off by protagonists whose gimmick is being totally average or lacking emotion or whatever but I didn't mind this guy that much. The heroine seems pretty fun too; she's got a lot of normal wish-fulfillment type traits like being a girl gamer who watches anime and stuff but I found her personality pretty charming despite that.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope no one reads this and thinks of posting lewd photos on the internet, especially if they're underage, that's another level of stupid.

And the only thing the Mc has going for him is that he simps lewd women on the internet???

Dex-chan lover
Kind of into it honestly. I'm usually turned off by protagonists whose gimmick is being totally average or lacking emotion or whatever but I didn't mind this guy that much. The heroine seems pretty fun too; she's got a lot of normal wish-fulfillment type traits like being a girl gamer who watches anime and stuff but I found her personality pretty charming despite that.
His inclusion of an internal monologue probably helps.

Dex-chan lover
If you will look closely on the image post at page 25, you'll see that the star mole is on the left butt.
If you will look closely at the butt on page 27, you'll see that the star mole is on the right butt.
Both of the butts are facing in the same direction, so there's no way they are mirrored.

These are confusing times.

Dex-chan lover
If you will look closely on the image post at page 25, you'll see that the star mole is on the left butt.
If you will look closely at the butt on page 27, you'll see that the star mole is on the right butt.
Both of the butts are facing in the same direction, so there's no way they are mirrored.

These are confusing times.
She's taking photo of the mirror with her phone so her image are pretty much mirrored physically. If that's not what you meant then it's probably the usual artist mistake.

Dex-chan lover
She's taking photo of the mirror with her phone so her image are pretty much mirrored physically. If that's not what you meant then it's probably the usual artist mistake.
Had to test it myself, but found the mystery.

She took an image of a mirror in front of her - and that mirror reflects a mirror behind her - then the mirror behind her reflects her body, which in turn flips her body horizontally in the photo taken.

yeaah science.

EDIT: There was no mirror in front of her in the image post in page 25 so I may be wrong here

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So he was traumatized from showing emotions, and now he has no friends. That's actually pretty sad. Sure, it gives him more time for his hobbies, but he doesn't interact with anyone. He has stunted social growth. I'd get angry at Minami, but she was just a little kid. So it makes sense she'd be creeped out.

Users who are viewing this thread