Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Iron Wall and Stone Face

Dex-chan lover
If that bookbag did not exist, that would probably be wraps for the potag

Dex-chan lover
Now blackmail her into some degenerate afterschool sex.

JK, I peeked into the raw and
there's more cute girl coming, so expect this to turn into a harem after like 20 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
the cover girl looks pretty similar to the sensei from "Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda"
thought it was the same author at first.

Dex-chan lover
Now blackmail her into some degenerate afterschool sex.

JK, I peeked into the raw and
there's more cute girl coming, so expect this to turn into a harem after like 20 chapters.
Where do you find the raw if i may ask? I can’t seem to find it with google search somehow. Or maybe it’s only available on Japanese sites?

Dex-chan lover
I will heap praise FMC doesnt want MCs dick secretly since forever or anything. Also I'm calling that giel that called MC creepy will be a love triangle member.
Can't tell if she ends up being in a love triangle though it looks like she likes him in the raw but yeah the girl from his past does appear with the same fish hairpin and everything.

Aggregator gang
If you will look closely on the image post at page 25, you'll see that the star mole is on the left butt.
If you will look closely at the butt on page 27, you'll see that the star mole is on the right butt.
Both of the butts are facing in the same direction, so there's no way they are mirrored.
i heard it from one of my friends that taking pictures mirrored just “looks better”, so a lot of people do it

Had to test it myself, but found the mystery.

She took an image of a mirror in front of her - and that mirror reflects a mirror behind her - then the mirror behind her reflects her body, which in turn flips her body horizontally in the photo taken.

yeaah science.

EDIT: There was no mirror in front of her in the image post in page 25 so I may be wrong here
She took the photo from her selfie camera with a mirror behind her :) and selfie cameras always flip photos so that might be it.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope no one reads this and thinks of posting lewd photos on the internet, especially if they're underage, that's another level of stupid.

And the only thing the Mc has going for him is that he simps lewd women on the internet???
He's the type of person that pays for Only Fans, they're super lonely and base their lives worshipping women that they'll never know.

Users who are viewing this thread