Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Iron Wall and Stone Face

Dex-chan lover
I'm tired of self-insert stories like this. Give the protagonist a personality please, a redeeming quality. Not the usual average mob to bait daydreamers into thinking this could also happen to them. It will not, wake up to reality.

Group Leader
Kind of into it honestly. I'm usually turned off by protagonists whose gimmick is being totally average or lacking emotion or whatever but I didn't mind this guy that much. The heroine seems pretty fun too; she's got a lot of normal wish-fulfillment type traits like being a girl gamer who watches anime and stuff but I found her personality pretty charming despite that.
I really hope no one reads this and thinks of posting lewd photos on the internet, especially if they're underage, that's another level of stupid.

And the only thing the Mc has going for him is that he simps lewd women on the internet???
Have you lowtest chumps ever been a teenager?

Dex-chan lover
Anything linked with social media and parasocial relationships is pretty cringe.

Dex-chan lover
Have you lowtest chumps ever been a teenager?
I'm not really sure what you're getting at?

It's not like I'd be mad at a real teenager for being shy, but this is a story yknow. It's gotta give me more than "I'm a loner who doesn't feel strongly about anything" to interest me (which I think this comic does ftr, I more or less liked this first chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Kind of into it honestly. I'm usually turned off by protagonists whose gimmick is being totally average or lacking emotion or whatever but I didn't mind this guy that much. The heroine seems pretty fun too; she's got a lot of normal wish-fulfillment type traits like being a girl gamer who watches anime and stuff but I found her personality pretty charming despite that.
I feel like with this MC, its because he's not actually emotionally dead inside. He clearly still has every emotion. He just got traumatized as a kid cause he wasn't good at showing them and now he can't even express it properly. Hopefully he's not too much of a romance wimp and things progress at a decent pace.

Group Leader
Didn't know one of my fave hentai artist has a new series now.

Double-page supporter
Have seen way too many hentai start with this premise.

Good thing that he is the protag and not the villain.
If you have seen many H then you wouldn't say "he is the protag", he would be "the hetare"

Users who are viewing this thread