First Rate Master - Ch. 12 - A Nice Talk

Dex-chan lover
why play pool when he can just kill them all. They keep popping up like cockroaches anyway.
Thanks ZTS!!!

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge They are still in the modern world. He can't just go around killing people because he doesn't like them or because they behave like scum (even if they deserved it). Or do you go around shooting anyone behaving like scum?

Dex-chan lover
@kalec modern world? maybe this is an alternate universe or something because the police are useless, gangs are taking over entire arcades and raping people and they do nothing. Seems like vigilantes are the only ones that can enact justice. As for real life, nah, police actually do their job here.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge and it is still a modern world, no martial arts world, no middles ages time period or the likes. And cops doing their job highly depends where you actually are from. Nothing rare that cops in the USA don't give a shit about civilians if they would have to actually ward off danger. Or just straight up shoot innocent but those are rare cases that just draw a lot of attention.
And corruption is another thing that is very real. Cops turn a blind eye to bigger gangs on a daily basis because they get paid.
Or in russia where they jail you for anything that is just slightly against Putin.

Dex-chan lover
cops ? where is the money ? what is the standard of morality of the country ? What is the common sense of those people ?
No cash no cop
No moral no real work
Common sense : They like strong man/woman bias toward his/her leaders opinion

Fuck me I just want to see him kill guys for once. Some people just won't learn with a pummeling or two. Actually now that I think about it, this is shounen so I don't suppose we'll see him kill someone anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge The cops already arrested a whole bunch from that same gang earlier. However, they aren't any clairvoyants. How are they supposed to know what's going on in that club room if nobody informs them?

Users who are viewing this thread