For Better or For Worse - Ch. 19

So the thick brows runs through both the paternal AND the maternal family? Wow strong genes xD

I'm surprised she referred to the late grandmother as "mother" and not "mother in law". Makes it confusing. I only just remembered that the only reason the previous generation couldn't marry was cause they were both guys.

i apologize in advanced cause im here to do a jojo reference and announce this is Kakyoin approved

Thank you for the translation! His mother is adorable, I can’t wait to see the interaction with Dylan 😂

Even in a heated debate, there will allways be room for compliments 😄

Thank you for the update 🤗

And again, I feel so sorry for the grandmother.
Like Cedric's mother said, he neglected her and only head over heel with Dylan's grandmother - his first crush. Poor woman ...
(Just saying...)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!
her mother is actually not bad, I really like her lol
I'm like, 90% sure she and Dylan will get along swimmingly

Dex-chan lover
Yknow what? I can't fault his mum. Everything she said except for stereotyping someone she hasn't met was on the money.

Like esp if he neglected her mum and raised him specifically to be the heir only so he could marry a lady of the Langdon house, no wonder she's furious at her father.

We've seen him as a kindly old man but of you put all that stuff together the way his grandpa likely treated his wife and children would have for sure been pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread