For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
This is the "Genius MC effect" on all the characters in the story,
Everybody has to be dumbed down to author' level to make the "genius" mc shine.
Even the king didn't see their plan when it's just in front of him. You would assume these nobles are very good at cloak and dagger since they are born schemers but noooo **eye rolls uncontrollably.
I liked the first eps but this chapter is just dumbing the already dumb ensemble of dumb and dumber casts.

Dex-chan lover
What is it with Ninja Maids in Otome Isekais?

@greyhud90
Im very reluctant, but yeah i agree, she has been able to deduce shit from superflous details, and everyone is pretty much amazed all the time, I hope it doesnt become more pronounced because it would seriously harm my enjoyment of the series.

Dex-chan lover
What a moron. First, you flirt with a girl, you ED numbskull.
Then you ask her out.
Get to know her.
Then you pop the question of marriage.

Geez, idiots that go straight to marriage are either blockheads or nobodies that just want a name in history.

Dex-chan lover
@esp
He need her influence as goddess it have to be legitimate marriage else he won't get any power then why would he keep confine he doesn't even love her it just to add more power to family or reduce charierre family power

But gotta admit that plot is not well written because the enemy is too dumb

I relate to many of the objections here saying the duke's plan was ridiculous. I don't think it's a completely implausible plan, and here's why. If she married him:
[ol][li]Even if it was followed by a divorce, marriage to the prince would thereafter be impossible.
[li]Getting approval for divorce in the middle ages was difficult to say the least. Maybe it is here too.
[li]Depending on marriage laws and norms, marrying him might legitimize the kidnapping. It won't matter that she cries foul afterwards.[/ol]
Satisfied? I know I'm not. These facts need to be clearly established if you're going to rely on this type of reasoning. Furthermore, the Duke knew this was a race against time, he shouldn't have allowed her to procrastinate.

Fed-Kun's army
They really have a nerve to say "we came to pick you up" and strike a cool pose?

Dex-chan lover
That was resolved rather easily. It feels like there was suppose to be another step in the kidnapper's plan, like an ongoing plague ravaging her territory so everyday she delayed the marriage would cost her people. But no she was able to just lay back and eat full course meals for 3 days straight. Actually when you put it that way, she'd probably be happier if she got kidnapped all the time.

Aggregator gang
A lot has happened in the chapters until chapter 13, which is the latest update in the raws, as I’ve seen. So yeah, I think this is going to be pretty short 😔

Dex-chan lover
"Yo, let me kidnap and threaten this very prestigious and well-known young girl, who in till recently was engaged to the prince of the kingdom. I'm sure this won't ever go bad for me, my plan is fool proof!"
Yeah, it's big brain time.

"Lunar Clock - Luna Dial" just started playing in my head when I saw that maid striking that pose XD

This series was doing so well...why the Damsel in Distress situation? Was a kidnapping followed by Love Interest Rescue really necessary?? 😩

Contributor
@Cloncat Za Wauldo!

U3A3Mjo.gif

Users who are viewing this thread