For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

I'm such a suspicious person these days. When the guy tried to get her to go into the forest alone with him I was like "Call the police!!!"

I have questions, wasn't the MC the daughter of a noble? Wasn't the mansion in her territory? Shouldn't she be the landowner? Does this moron think she can just 'get' the prince of a country because she wants to? And didn't she steal money, how is that not legally wrong?

I kinda thought that kid was bait to get her to a remote area first. Feels like all that money was better off hiring a hitman. Give her a good clubbing, offer medical assistance, charm prince charming along they way.

Also for people talking about her noble status, isn't she supposed to be dead? Everyone is incognito there.

6+ more chapters to face slapping
I hope we could have them before 2021

I can't wait for the fall of that thot with mismatched eye color.
Thanks for the upload.

Dex-chan lover
Steals a ton of money => "I did not do anything illegal."
Umm, yes you did.

@AnimefangirlX You're not alone there. And it was warranted knowing that someone was already targeting the MC.

@HopesEternalFlame this is in a different country, so no its not in her family's territory and she can't throw her status around, the prince can with his mark so I was expecting him to resolve this. Also she is probably also a reincarnated person and knows she is the MC of an otome game. Also she mightve somehow baited others into stealing the money, or she somehow hid it somewhere they couldn't find it. She probably thinks of this world as an otome game and thinks she can do whatever

Dex-chan lover
"I didn't do anything illegal"
Um... You stole all the money in the house, bi**h. That's plenty illegal.

I was so excited that someone picked this up, but when I read the last page... I felt betrayed by my own expectation. LMAO, but still thanks for this chapter even if its to advertise this manga to others groups.

I never knew I'd get cliffhanged twice 😂😂😂

But thank you for this chapter NRBL 😘

Pfft, as if Claude has no willpower or say of his own.
And Leticia needs to clobber her.
And the guard needs to arrest her.
But I didn't like her thing about being able to get what she wants because she's a merchant's daughter. That made no sense. So what, people who have a business and create the economy are all arrogant pos's? I think our dear author didn't think that one through and could have found a better line for Stephanie to express what a selfish b#$%h she is.

@riger Ikr?! That didn't make sense either.

Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the update!! I’ve been really looking forward to what happened

Cut her head and feed her to the dogs? I mean she is defenseless and robbed you/tried to take your home.

Just shut her up and move on

Thank you, and that woman, you will soon regret it when you know that our mc is a nobility and the boy is the second prince

For daughter of seven merchant that have power in government, she have very poor information network, i hope she doesn't get change of heart after mc deal with her

Users who are viewing this thread