For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

How did that oldie have that much money? Plot Armour Got them out of trouble tho so it’s okay. And lady you don’t know who your messing with.

ah. another trashta 😂

anyhow. thanks so much for the chapter!! truly hope someone picks this up 😭

Fed-Kun's army
You would think their kingdom would sponsor them with a regular allowance. Not only did she save the entire kingdom but Claude lives with her, a prince of the royal family. Also fuck dis bitch who thinks she can take whatever she wants; why is she supposed to be the heroine?

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off, bitch. You don't get to treat someone as an object to be taken, or trample on others' lives to get your way.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@TheDragonLord Its not about being a villain. its about the intelligence of said 'villainy'

Its like saying.

"I robbed you! Praise me!"

And trust me on this, Ive heard this one before.

Double-page supporter
tsk, people are not objects....
that was surprising, how she quickly revealed herself.... usually there'd be long conflict before the mc finds out huh....
also I bet that old man is a big-shot, possibly one of the 7 merchants
hey it'd be funny if he was Stephanie's father or grandpa coz when he heard abt the mansion he reacted....

Dex-chan lover
She's an oujosama with entitlement and manifest destiny issues, this could be fun if handled properly. The whole I'm the game's protagonist therefore I'm this country's most special and important person so I should always get what I want and set out for, now that she's set her sights on the foreign prince/Claude route it should be interesting to see how the others handle it. Since in her homeland Letizia had the advantage of handling background/setting issues in the game, the plagues and civil war, which allowed her to override Anna's role, but in this country she hasn't happened across any such loopholes or metahax... unless Dwae was secretly the king or a relative of etc.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, hope someone picks thus up 💕
That girl is so gross she needs to be taken down a peg

Users who are viewing this thread