For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

It will be interesting for them to come back to her once they realize the truth if they r able to do it in the first place

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I've always wondered why they always use burning torches and always at night.

I mean, they are witches right? Spells and all that? Won't be odd if witches could summon the rain. Also why night time? You would think they would "mobilize immediately" instead of wait till nightfall for an epic bonfire.

Dex-chan lover
.....I like how apparently almost none of the villagers have any intelligence or self-awareness whatsoever to question this.

Dex-chan lover
Man, she tries to help the community and this is the shit she gets. These people have no spine or brain.

@BanditHadron
@Nep
Nah man, all those torches are being used just for lights. Since it’s obvious that the medicine doesn’t work, all the villagers have to go to the “witch” for proper healing and since it’s dark out they need to light a torch to see. That’s just what happens when everyone has the same idea to go out at the same time and no one wants to waste the torch they already lit by dousing it 🤪

But seriously, it’s really dumb

The villagers are getting stupider for believing in rumours (or money) and the fact that they're literally going to kill their prince as well?

What? But...magic is a normal thing in this world...where does the concept of a witch like in the middle ages fit in...? Also nice to see the entire village is sharing one brain cell with sdola. Ffs that was way too quick of a turn around.

Dex-chan lover
i almost pulled a muscle from tilting my head in utter confusion over this bonkers plot development 🤕

Lmao wtf.. How tf the villagers so trusting towards strangers words without a single proof.. And the fact they're really betray the alleged witch after the witch cure them.. Fck this whole manga

Aggregator gang
@BanditHadron to be fair, in medieval times your typical villager was an ignorant illiterate moron who worked his family's job until the day he died and probably never even left the village, and often smaller villages suffered from mild to moderate problems from inbreeding due to a lack of distantly related or completely unrelated people in the area (somewhat mitigated by the tendency of "noble" men to sleep with any halfway decent looking woman nearby when travelling). on top of that, if they were taught anything, they were taught to obey nobles and religious leaders above all others. so we've got villagers being told by priests and nobles that magic will fix everything and the lady who helped them before was trying to bewitch them for evil purposes. as a mostly educated group, it may annoy us greatly, but considering the story setting, it's actually the more likely outcome. and whatever plot events MC and co take to overturn this is the unlikely fantasy part of the story. but we read it anyways...

Fed-Kun's army
Such unintelligent peasants, they didn't even prove that she's a witch!

First they have to know if she's burnable
Which means she is made of wood.
We need to prove that she is made of wood.
Which floats on water.
We need to something that also floats on water.
Which is a duck.
"if she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood" which means she's a witch!

Monty Python is great

Users who are viewing this thread