For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
*looks out the window* ah.... there goes every character's common sense and thinking capabilities.............

i also don't understand what makes a witch unique when magic exists in this world. is it the "eating people's hearts" thing?

thanks for the mass release though, i appreciate that

Dex-chan lover
So you have a magician that can fly, the local population is on your side and you know your enemy needs the house you live in. Just let the magician fly everyone out in the middle of the night and set the mansion on fire. You could hide somewhere and strike your enemy while they don't know your location. The other side has basically declared absolute war, no need to hold back. Aim specifically for people, locations and events from the game, that should force the other side to act

I mean, cloud is a PRINCE ! gosh!
He can do anything.
And the magician can fly.
And locals love you
And you can cut down her vessel blood without get a scar

Kick that gurl head and grab her hair wouldn't be a hard job to donate

Aggregator gang
Honestly, if i where her id cut him from my , he directly caused her imminent death, if he had stayed she would not be in danger, he betrayed her to screw another girl.

Dex-chan lover
@masochesee
i know right, just like my comment before
this is just absurd...

it's better to read the dumb but cute villainess instead of this shit
it's way better too

She likes trouble, why not just build another mansion? You don’t have faith in your supposedly all-powerful heroine aura ?
Lmao the way they flew hahaahahaa

Dex-chan lover
@istvan90623 Yeah that's right.
I also don't recall why it's so easy to push the mc around. Isn't she supposedly favored by the king after curing that plague in the capital or something ? She should be noble/bully proof.

Dex-chan lover
All these "heroines" do is complain about the villainess and act like they own the world, they're worse villains than the actual villainess. Give me a better antagonist.

Dex-chan lover
@okatama yeah she faked it. But why did she need to in the first place ? So confused, maybe I should reread it all.

@Doenyon i kinda forgot but it's something to do with the fact she didn't wanna be used by the nobles i think? since she got those power and all. i also need to reread this tbh

Users who are viewing this thread