Four Years Apart - Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
So, not only did he spike the drink, but he also slapped someone, and I bet he's going to get away with it. What a shitty-ass college and shitty-ass people. All of those guys deserve to have their throats cut for that. Why is this rapist-druggist scumbag even walking free? Everyone is apparently already aware that he's a scumbag, yet here they are, just helping the scumbag. Fuck them all.

@Siikalahna agreed. What the fuck. He walks away the guy and he seems like a hero.
5xoeimeszwBb9M8D9

i really hate this korean college culture where you have to absolutely obey your sunbaes like for what? just because theyre older they cant talk back or not give him their numbers so gross

jak

Contributor
@zeldashaircut

Dont assume it's like that because this one piece of shit. It's all about respecting elders even if it's just 1 year.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck? he slapped her and spiked the drink and its just "lets go for a drink somewhere else"? weird

I must be too American for my own good. Because that guy would be catching hands if he slapped me or ANY of my friends. How is everyone around her okay with this?!

I had a stranger ready to fight for me at a bar when some random a**hole was being too vulgar with me. It’s weird that everyone is just calm that she got slapped in public. Different culture, I guess.

@Rire21 That pic perfectly describes this lol. He's just doing it to avoid a big uncomfortable confrontation and upset everyone, and while doing so he's actually helping and letting him get away this shit. And then the next chapter will be all the students whispering in the hall "Ugh did you see what that guy did last night? He's horrible omg." And then the "Don't invite him next time" and surprise surprise he shows up uninvited chapter. Everyone just silently hates everyone without doing ANYTHING lol.

Irae 😭 not blaming her but to readers this is why you always asks for a new cup if you go out drinking and have to leave somewhere for a bit !!

I'm small, but I would've squared up to this jerk. Or if I can't beat him physically, I would've cried wolf in public to turn everyone against him. Like turn on the waterworks and cried that he's threatening to hit me. See if he dare bully me then.

Of course, even if it is a good rule to always behave respectfully and politely with everyone - especially with much older people, but also with younger ones - respect should not be due only because you were born by pure chance one year before the others.

Respect must be earned. . . at least in Europe it is.

Not that this makes it any better but from the raws it seems like he didn't hit her but pushed her a little. Explains the position of his hand in the panel too.

@jak its not just an assumption based on this one guy, i feel like every korean webtoon in a college setting always has that one douchebag sunbae that abuses his "authority" towards his hoobaes.

Users who are viewing this thread