Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - It's None Of My Business

Aggregator gang
As much as I enjoy this, do you guys realize the repetitive pattern? It's kinda annoying but they have to make a big deal out of something small into one big chapter. This story has a lot of wasted potential sadly. But can't blame the Author for having multiple works to do. Might be busy, who knows?

Contributor
Well, now it just turned out into a love rivalry for the MC dork who's not (at least shouldn't) going to leave his "sisters" side. Eh, still going to read it coz his works are quite qute.

@UnknownSaint111
Eh, he probably has a ton of assistants; this doesn't excuse him from not being able to come up with something more original. For all it's worth, the main mangaka usually just draws outlines and speech bobbles, never forget. Not implying it's not a hard work, but not at all as people would think.

is it just me or does hibino's hair always look weirdly greasy

also why tf does he constantly adjust her ribbon? it's most likely not gonna make a difference and all it does it get him kicked by crazy girl

"Just to be sure, I'll explain it, again" Page 27 might be my favorite of all time, we ain't got time for bullshit tropes!

Users who are viewing this thread