Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - A Sister's True Feelings

Aggregator gang
You can really see how things have changed since the first chapter. But the obvious unanswered questions are still left hanging despite this being the end.

Contributor
Underwhelming ending, seems axed lol, anyway always preferred Kyoko over Hibino so is a bit sad but a fun ride overall. ?

Dex-chan lover
"romance" and "drama" tags btw xD

the only romance was in the last 2 chapters (how it's usually done by most shit tier "romance" manga), and the drama was only between a little girl that liked the brother of lil vampire sister when he was younger or without changing his hair color LOL.

I cant bring myself to recommend this to anybody at this point... SURE sometimes its funny, but not like the usual top 10 romcom that have more than 100 chapters...

I mean fook it dude, happy ending I guess? the dude got what he wanted and the sister is not completely pissed about it?

I need to pull out one of my MC alpha-only manga where the MC fucks a shit ton of girls to recover from this see you guys in a while, peace

Aggregator gang
"That asshole,huh"
Same thoughts. Honestly, adding him was a mistake since the brother already had it tough with the others. I enjoyed this series for the most part, but I wish we learned more about how Kyoko got to be a vampire.

Would have liked Kyoko to finally say her feelings without the ribbon coming off, or at least for her to take the ribbon off herself.

Contributor
Huge thanks to @shurim & the rest of Desu Vult for wrapping this series up for the rest of us!

Also, for those that are asking if this was rushed/axed, I'd say no. This series had finished in Japan a couple years ago (or so), and while the ending was on the quick side, it didn't feel rushed to me. Plus, the Manga-Updates page for this series doesn't have any mention if it being rushed/axed.

Edit: It seems that while this wasn't technically "axed," the ending was indeed rushed because of other projects the mangaka had.

Users who are viewing this thread