Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

@Becca0618 I imagine it's just like any unsettling trauma people go through in life like family death, aging, fear of your future, isolation. entrapment. My personal demon was a feeling of being trapped at a dead end job. Left it then found another one six months later T.T. Send help.

wao, folks in this comment section displaying both transphobia and a lack of reading comprehension. Way to go y'all.

Some of you guys should carry a plant around with you to replace the oxygen you waste.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@skciD

Telling people to kill themselves is a pretty blatant 5.1 violation. How about you take some time of from commenting and figure out how to be courteous when you have your commenting privileges back?

Thanks,

Zeph

@StrangePibcuo Im not so sure Mogu is leaning Nonbinary lately. Mogu seems to be more on the feminine side but I could be wrong.. A lot of things dealing with male clothes tend to come off as bad yet cute or girly things seem to show positive results. Can you call that non binary when you clearly prefer one thing while detach from the idea of the other?

wait i dont understand what is non binary? for example like male trying to lean toward feminine side isnt they just want to be girl? the list that lgbtq+ provide had such a long list that i dont know is it gender list or mental illness since most of it just try to lean on ambigious thing and that for most part on self identification part.

I'm sorry but 3 chapters in and Mogumo seems like that one friend that gets offended over the smallest of things and every time you see him you want to punch him in the face. No wonder some people hate this.

"Boohoo my life is miserable because I don't have any friends but I can't help acting like an insufferable dramaqueen."

Hard drop on the floor.

@skciD
woaaaah.... thats intense- since trans people are just living their FUCKING lives and they are killing themselves BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. so kindly fuck off ^^

@aatlass i can help with that! Mogumo is leaning more to female because it makes them feel less like a male, however they dont feel like a female either, i can understand it can be a bit confusing ^^

Aggregator gang
but Mogumo is adamant about being neither a boy nor a girl
There's only Males and Females in humankind. If one defines itself different, that must be filthy xeno.
Hans, Get the Flammenwerfer!
0CFC859C2A01D4F010418237DCF2B37D923CA9FD

Fed-Kun's army
I just pre-order the first two English volumes, because this shit isn't getting updated any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread