Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

Wow, that's five volumes of good stuff. Don't really understand why the rating is only 7.85; maybe it's just not everyone's cup of tea. In the words of @Tooko of Hachimitsu Scans themselves, having scanlated so many mangas, they predict that this will be the final volume. Very interested to see how (and if) the issues get resolved in the next 4-5 chapters!

Power Uploader
To all the people who read this manga:
tenor.gif

This sadly either ends in tragedy with Mogu doing "that", assuming parents aren't that accepting (shock-value I know, but this seems to be an ongoing(?) trend as of late). Or we get a happy ending with an epilogue set sometime later showing the gang and their families with a positive outcome.

I think the author will sadly go with the former, as in "Don't be an ass to your child, as they only get one chance in life. So why not let them be as happy as they COULD'VE been." type ending/epilogue/lesson. And what kids/parents growing up with these kinds of issues have to overcome and come to understand.

Conservative/Ignorant parents (and sadly society itself) like to be rather selfish about themselves and their children not really giving a damn about whatever they suffer with. And just go with the fact that they grow up and that any skeletons in the closet they seem to hold just fades away like some type of fad. If the earth was flat and if pigs could fly then maybe, but reality is far different and you only really get one chance as mentioned above.

Chasers, modern SJWs (and the way the act and makes everyone else that everyone that happen to be slightly similar have a bad rep) and word of mouth (as in peoples perception that everyone are stereotypes) is another type that really poisons the well. And these aren't going away anytime soon. People will always be evil, as long as they can get away with it or gain something from it (feeling better about themselves, feeling justified because potato etc).

You have to remember that the general intelligence of humans is rather low hence why norms exists and why norms are norms. Anything outside of said norms are abnormal and have to be purged because potato. There is no perfect pasta sauce but people always act like there is because potato (effing stupidity).

And I don't be mean norms in the general terms as in killing is bad mmkay. Idiots needs specific rules because they're idiots and people who are evil and like to rule (greed and control) like to apply said rules while forgoing them completely (what's mine is mine and what's your is mine type logic).

You have anti-gay lobbyists who visit gay bars themselves, and how exactly is that sane in any reality? Women are stoned to death because they want to report rape, the list goes on. Let me mention that we had "witches" not so long ago that were burned and drowned because potato? The general population still believe in superstition because potato.

Modern SJWs are another example as I mentioned earlier because it's no longer about the issue at hand but their feelings being hurt (it's only about them in the end, special snowflakes and all that). And in a society like the US this has nothing but the opposite effect, especially when it carries over elsewhere where society works differently (*cough* Europe *cough*) that have other issues at hand. LGBT whatever movements in this day and age are nothing but trouble (for those of us that actually have issues) and causes the opposite effect since it all becomes about power and control, not about representation and fixing anything. You can't have anything functioning with a spectrum, but with a scale (that's how I see things) with 2-3 choices works to some extent. We already have gender neutral this and that, but we can't just have a never-ending spectrum that can't be defined of things, that's just not plausible in any reality. I don't dye my hair so I can't relate but I CAN HOWEVER ASSUME that just because you like a certain color and you want to dye or paint your nails/lips with said color (because it's possible) probably don't want to be put in the same box or be assumed to belong in the same box as special snowflake SJWs (SSSJW?).

Signing out.

Double-page supporter
honestly a lovely manga (so far, as of ch 24). it's really refreshing to see actually developed queer characters with a range of sexualities and gender identities.
there was a lot of confusing at the beginning about if the mc was intersex or not--they're non binary, it becomes clear later on.

warning: don't read the comments on ch 1, they're a garbage fire of transphobia and queerphobia and intersex-phobia. why the incels who raise hell in the comments even read these kinda of mangas i'll never know...

Seriously people, massive content warning for these comments. So much homophobia, transphobia, general hatred of the LGBT+ movement, and general bigotry. Just give them a skip.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 1 bombarding me with the most complicated drama I've seen? I'll give this first place (ignoring science. No wonder I kept postponing from reading this for a while. Other than that, Suzu is my favourite character. I suppose it's because I started with that ponytail series.. Also, for something ment for entertainment purposes only, people sure are serious while commenting. I'm also wondering which group in the comment section, between the male and female is the biggest in number at being homophobic though it doesn't matter they are all the same.... keep prejudiced bigotry to your self please.

reading the comments has me laughing at how pathetic people can be. upsetti becuz people are out here living their life being themselves. littel crybabies. die mad transphobes, die mad.

The comment section is on fire with people and their logic (it won't work at the end of the day). Just enjoy this masterpiece people,
damn. I WANT THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS.

Ight, here's my take on this mnaga. I was really skeptical when I first started reading this ngl, I thought it was gonna be some awful SJW nonsense because of the first few chapters taking a turn like that all of sudden, and whew boi-

Glad I was wrong!

The manga is very wholesome and supportive towards LGBT+ characters, add in the tid bits of cuteness from the characters trying out different costumes (Ten-chan is the best!!), and you got yourself a nice read! (And the facial expressions are on POINT)

Although the only real kicker that makes me dislike it, is the sudden drama... The drama tag should've been a dead giveaway of what was about to go down, but DAMN! Feels like 1 chapter of cute characters being awesome and then out of nowhere you get drop kicked in the gut with some awful events lmao. Definitely don't recommend if your not the type that enjoys that.

But it's definitely a nice read if your looking for a supportive LGBT+ manga or some moe stuff to pass the time!

And if neither of those take your fancy, the comment section is a steamy pile of garbage for you to dig up some salt or homophobes and transphobes to block. There are also of course some users who give nice explanations on some of the topics in the manga, if you're looking to expand your viewpoint on LGBT+ topics and what-not. But I REALLY don't suggest reading the comments on most of the chapters xD

Anyways...

WHEN'S THE NEXT UPDATE?! REEEEEEEEE- thank you for the translations everyone!

Great manga. Probably my favorite. Remember to buy the volumes, they're not expensive and the art is so much better when you can see it in your own two hands.

For those curious (@SlushieFicker) Konayama took a break in November. New chapter just came out in japanese two days ago, so the scanlation should be coming soon. Yay!

Seeing chap 25 kinda made me call it too early I think. I'm rooting for Mogu but this is gonna get ugly for sure. Also I think Comedy tag should be replaced with Slice of Life.

Fed-Kun's army
Started kinda poorly with ridiculous drama right off the bat, almost made me drop it. Glad the series got better later on.

Although the delivery feels stilted or hamfisted at times, it still offers an (IMO) decent perspective on gender issues. Just beware of emotional whiplash, the way the manga swings between light-hearted slice-of-life and heavy drama.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I hate cover changes so much. I didn't even realize this was a manga I followed till I read the description. Thank god I clicked on it.

(Also I liked the previous cover more. Suzu is the cutest! We really need another sequel for the hentai.)

Fed-Kun's army
There's no way I can take the drama seriously, they're just too cute.

Please review our rules. This kind of language is not welcome on MD.
male and female are the only genders

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread