Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

So is he gonna revive the two girls (through some godly magic or necromancer)? Because if not then idk why the author has a new cover including both of the sisters. Maybe those two are different people but the hairstyles and the ribbons are somewhat similar.

Double-page supporter
Marvelous.... Thats how all evil people should be treated, NO MERCY

Fed-Kun's army
@Crescentz I'm pretty sure that they get revived. I mean, it would make sense, from the viewpoint of getting revenge on all the people that are similar to that village, so something like helping the girls get strong and they help destroy the "villains" of that country, would be pretty cool.. Also, I think he could of stopped those girls from actually ever going into that village and just created puppets/illusions of them from the very start or something like that?? I do, think that they are indeed dead though. However, I hope he doesn't make them into puppets. No matter how deranged he is, he hasn't done anything to the "seemingly innocent" yet. He even left the kids alone in that village. However, it could also just mean that this is a title cover for the arc we are in?

Double-page supporter
All corrupt politicians deserve to be treated with at least this much effort. The ones causing chaos all over the united states are no better than these beasts

Users who are viewing this thread