Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 84

Dex-chan lover
Y'know the craziest thing about this chapter isn't our boy eating a god's heart or being worshiped as one. It's the orc having a wife that blows my mind.
well, when you look irl, you see a bunch of ugly (or at least not good looking) guys who have a gf, i bet we are single because of our hobby and maybe personality more than look xD
and a matter of priority too i guess, i prefer my degenerates mangas over an attention seeker.

Dex-chan lover
I told y'all last chapter, that orc was oddly civilized. Bro was probably a model citizen by most standards, got wrapped up in Raoul's scheme and now got stuck with the guilt of betraying his wife. Bro deserves a cake.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, surprised me too. Thought the orc was just trying to find a wife. Turns out he's cheating on her. Smh, can't trust anything in Raoul's world.
Hey, the good thing is it means anyone can get married if the orc can do it lol
Or, it means that Men who couldn't get Married yet because of either being rejected or ignored by Women, are actually far worse than that Orc.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, Orc-san. I liked you until now, but cheating on your wife? Shameful.
I don't think Mrs.Orc-san would have issue with her Husband cheating on her (since they are Orc's, and they like to have sex).

Most likely the issue is that Orc-san made a "Personal Record of 120 Shots" inside the Love Goddess, which could hurt the feelings of Mrs.Orc-san (since that means, he shot less inside his wife, than the slut goddess)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
lkzufYA.png

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, I thought we were done here. I mean, Orc-Kun is, but....

Group Leader
Well now we know that the top god could’ve just fixed her missing body parts so it’s not like she really made much of a sacrifice for the mc. I saw some people in the last few chapters argue that her love was genuine because of her massive sacrifice. But she couldve just had the, fixed pretty easily

Users who are viewing this thread