Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember what the relationship between Raoul and the mama/boy duo but they don't seem to be bad people.
Then again a child is considered innocent but it is not like they aren't malevolent in their actions.

Double-page supporter
well first of all being dense isn't sin so mamma boy being pure doesn't surprised me, since even in reality faiths doesn't see brain damaged actions as sins for example people with down syndrome, autistic or old people with Alzheimer. But what surprised was his mom was genuinely pure I thought she was craft witch that are using his son for her own benefit. Well no I see it's not the case she really loves her son as good mother. With all that torture and so on this was wholesome chapter. ngl

Dex-chan lover
No lie but one has to ask is this world even worth saving? Maybe that’s Raoul ultimate goal. Kill all the gods and reset the world

Supporter
So there were still ones that didn't fall prey to corruption. Also love that the momma's boy and mother are completely genuine people.
As I said last chapter (if only I was able to quote that message), it indeed seems like he separated them in 2 groups: the souls of those that went to "paradise" weren't black enough to enter hell yet, while in the other group there were pure souls.
With the "benefit" of just bingeing the past 4 chapters together, the other group consists only of a single condition -- not being present at the grounds for Raoul's execution. It's probably not that that alone makes them inherently pure, but it is at least a foundation that the rest of a case for one's purity could be built upon.

Users who are viewing this thread