Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 94

RXD

Fed-Kun's army
I get letting the people's temptations turn them insane with greed and then "judging" them once it is revealed that inside they were actually awful but hadn't been able to unleash it yet, but really? Children too?

Yeah the sacrifices are insane on the other side, but is Raoul going to have his servants slaughter seven or eight year old kids just because they didn't want to share their toys? Instead of teaching them its wrong while they are young, just go ahead and have the hell's servants torture them I guess.
I'm going to mental gymnaste it by thinking that the children that would learn humility from the experience on their own would be spared and the children that would refuse get sentenced.

To enjoy this story you need to assume certain world views, such as certain people just being born bad and unmalleable.

Raul really just recreated Stanford prison experiment and then has the balls to judge people for it.
He himself caused the people to become that way: overindulgence and affluence will always lead to that outcome if all needs are fulfilled. Since conflict is necessary for growth in nature, people will find a way regardless to create conflict in a utopia.
Truly a bullshit and contrived series and I can't wait for it end with Raoul's death.

Users who are viewing this thread