Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
Emil was never been a bad person, just a momma's boy and she is genuinely a good parent.

Even in the light novel, Raoul narrated that he has more moral values than many in the kingdom.

Double-page supporter
What is darkness without some light there to cast it's shadow upon all who witness it.

I have no idea what's going on with this series anymore. I'm just reading to see what kind of batshit ideas the author going to pull out next.

Aggregator gang
Well while it's certainly fun to see it unfolding, I must note that "let's just kill all the bad people" strategy never works in reality and will never work. 😏

Banned
Omfg ...he is doing his own rapture...but I'm more surprised this is still going..like there is nothing left except showing us humans are pieces of shit basically πŸ˜‚

Dex-chan lover
Lazy author must have taken inspiration from FGO's Camelot Singularity for this specific arc.

Dex-chan lover
Well I was surprised, I thought he would just send them all to hell
To think there are acutely some pure souls among them.

Thanks for the translation Kirei Cake

Momma's boy and his plump mommy being genuine and pure has been the best thing I've seen in this manga in a LOOOOOOOOOONG while. Like finding a small diamond in a pile of gory flesh and remains
They were also the ones that caught on quickly if you think about it.
Most of the others just wanted to join the bandwagon while these guys genuinely just wanted to live

Users who are viewing this thread