Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Talk about extremes. Is there a single noble or higher that isn't a psycho or sociopathic monster figuratively (and in this case literally) feeding on the populous like an evil predator?

@GoldGame
You using South Park as your reference pained me...
So many dark stories in literature from far earlier have done the 'feed them their family' bit. Even one or two of the Grimm fairy tails did it.

A beetlejuice, well the kids ask for the monster so now got what they wanted i'm waiting a sweeney todd or killing joke thing so that sicko taste a new flavor also that smile is priceless

The Hero is one step ahead ,
i bet the father will have happy meal for dinner

Hardcore ntr, mind(body) break, foursome?

Dex-chan lover
@darara yeah, I thought they were 100% girls and it looks like they even have a bit of chest meat. I'm sure the milf is just like her husband and loves a good bit of man meat...

Dex-chan lover
@CommieJohnTeh Up until the late 19th, early 20th century, it was incredibly common for young boys to wear dresses; more to the point, since that practice is so obscure most have never heard of it, their clothing doesn't look all that dissimilar to (somewhat fantastical) Georgian era fashion, which was incredibly frilly. As an added bonus, "Connie" is typically a girl's name and the Connie in the chapter has a very feminine hairstyle and a large bow (as opposed to Adam's cravat).

Fed-Kun's army
@Vincentius
Yeah, but at the beginning, he says "sons", plural
But yeah, Connie is actually feminine, I wonder if it was a translation error or it's really a boy

Users who are viewing this thread