Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
So, the only explanation to God of Hell exhausting himself fighting illusions(?) for three days straight that author's giving us is him being easily provoked?

Dex-chan lover
"I want Raoul to choke me"
Down horrendous.
So, the only explanation to God of Hell exhausting himself fighting illusions(?) for three days straight that author's giving us is him being easily provoked?
That and, I assume, Raoul realized that was a sign of a weak, spoiled mind. Easily affected by anything that wears it out. (don't quote me on that though, took that out of my butt)

Dex-chan lover
So, what was the goddess of love's opinion during that assembly?
She doesn't seem to be present. Are we even sure that there are only 12 gods?
In that assembly we clearly see 8 gods, and 4 "mysterious shadows", which appears to be males.
Granted, they are "mysterious silhouettes", like in detective conan, so they totally can be women as well, but unless they specifically show it, i would assume that she wasn't present.

Double-page supporter
It's going to be satisfying seeing the gods fall down from their high places. This is the only manga where an MC actually exacts his revenge properly.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just wondering if the princess suddenly disappearing last chapter is actually gonna be relevant to anything.
That was a fake princess that Raoul made.

I saw the raw too also can’t read japanese. From what it looks like
after the god of Hell gets killed, Raoul recalls a time when he was raped by Victoria in her dungeon and how the goddess just allowed that to happen, then calls out the Goddess as a whore who lusts after heroes and fucks just about anyone she sets her sights on. She starts panicking as Raoul turns his sights on her, and he ends the latest chapter by bringing out a large ogre like monster in front of the goddess, I can probably guess what will happen next
I think that
the goddess actually POSSESSED Victoria during that encounter. Victoria's demeanor changes (signified by her eyes looking like the Goddess's), Victoria's body has sex with Raoul, and then Victoria's mind regains control of her body after the goddess leaves her body (her eyes change back) and she looks confused about the blood dripping down her thighs from her torn hymen.

Dex-chan lover
I just came back from looking at some of those raws. I DON'T RECOMMEND anyone doing that if you are invested into this story.

I am just going to say that everything... will make sense... I don't read Japanese but... it will make sense...

Raul's mission must continue...
I did, Julian. I did that…

This series getting more and more crazy. Not sure if I like it.

On the goddess of Love situation: basically Raul used his usual "peeking in the past" power and shown everyone that she was actually just fucking pretty males left and right while promising that he's her only chosen one to grave. And then she was abandoning them after she got bored with them. After that chapter 82 ends with introduction of this cutie and Raul promising to make her experience what she's done to him (as explained by AnonMan88). Chapter 83 goes pretty much as you can expect and doesn't really require translation to understand what's happening.
Oh and I've got a little lifehack for people who have trouble reading raws - you can just use Google Lens to help you with that. All you need to do is to upload a page to the service and select "Translate" (or you can pick "Text", select text from a page/bubble and send it to a preferable translator). Works with pages from novels too. I know that the process isn't that quick but imo quite useful.
wPYSHY9.jpg

Last edited:
I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this, but I feel like it got worse once he went to hell and said he would take revenge on the gods

Users who are viewing this thread