Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

"très magnifique", as bad as ever with french grammar, I see.

Thx for the chapter!

Is it wrong that I want him to eat him own children...like. “Here, watch while I prepare it for you” And it’s his kids...

Supporter
The one-sided battles are getting boring. Even though it's for the sake of revenge, I'd like to see the MC struggle, just a bit, with his opponents. This makes it all the more curious how he was captured in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
@DevLogger
Considering they mentioned in an earlier chapter that this guy was the one person who could go toe to toe with the MC, I wonder who this next opponent will be. Will they just keep doing this over and over again until the author gets bored? I wouldnt mind to a certain extent but itll be interesting to see where the plot goes from here. If you call this plot. Not that I mind though.

Supporter
@SupremeDoc Steamrolling your opponents can certainly be entertaining, for awhile. Because of what happened to the MC and his comrades before, I do feel like he is entitled to vindication, especially against people as evil as this guy; but it would be far more interesting if the MC didn't have a convenient 'I Win' button. Wait, I think I just repeated the same thing I said before, but with different words, lol. I kind of forgot what was going on in this series and don't recall what chapter I'm on; oh, this is in fact the last chapter I'd read. Looks like there's still awhile to go, I hope there's no cultivation or Saiyan action in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Please let his kids eat their mother before he has to eat them!!!!! Oyakodon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread