Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@criver See, you are being appealed by it's art, since manga is a visual medium it's completely fine to be appealed by it's art, and you said it yourself that you wanted to know how the story will progress(even if it's shitty), it means the series managed to catch your attention/appeals to you. A completely unappealing series will just made us skip them and never even look back and forget them the next day. I never said the storytelling is good, mind you. I said there's appeal to so bad it's good type of story like this, we can be entertained with how dumb the story goes and it's perfectly fine to enjoy it that way.

just realized this is the same author as this: https://mangadex.org/title/35675/boukensha-license-o-hakudatsu-sareta-ossan-dakedo-manamusume-ga-dekita-no-de-nonbiri-jinsei
both manga is the polar opposite of the other...

Aggregator gang
Number one revenge was still the army being penetrated by spikes like they impaled his fellow villagers. I liked the previous chapters with the duke more than the conclusion in this one. It was just so anti-climatic. Would have been even better, if he gave him a corresponding 'wine' with each dish to go with his chef outfit.

@Namorax @Doomer seems he starts off feeding the father to himself then stops at a certain point. Then he starts feeding the sons to themselves since he says he feeds a tongue to them but the father is clearly still able to talk also pleads to spare the oldest son so makes sense hes feeding the sons themselves.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's OK for making a direct point, but IMO MC's approach to cooking lacks the gruesome elegance Hannibal Lecter brought to the dinner table. BBQ's ok and all, but clay-baked thigh means thought was placed into it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERf2QUejG0c

And no selection of fine wines either; shame since that'd be the cherry on the edgy cake.

Dex-chan lover
So he force fed the wife to the husband, then the brother to the brother...

Talk about karma.

Dex-chan lover
You need a 200 IQ like me to understand the events of this chapter I guess.

1) After drugging the kids, he cuts up the younger boy (who looks like a girl) alive and feeds him to the dad. The boy bleeds to death offscreen.
2) He cuts up the father while alive and lucid and feeds him to the remaining boy.

Nobody ate the mother. The only one from this family not confirmed dead is the older boy. Either the boy is the "souvenir" Raul was talking about, or Raul did kill the remaining boy after dinner and he was actually talking about the drug. We'll see.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the author cut off some panels since It involved murdering kids, becoz page 7-13 feel a little bit disconnected

Contributor
28q6.gif

okok
i get the feed younger son -> father -> older son
but after MC cuts the fathers SHOULDER off you cant see any "damage" to his body everytime you see him after that
even in the end, where the father is dead in the garden you cant see something missing

more to this, in the end MC seems to start to behead the father, but only cut his throat? his head is still there in the garden

Users who are viewing this thread