Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
For those who wanted to kill the kids:

I don't think it's fair to kill the kids because you assume they will end up like their parents.
Same thing nowadays with cops who shoot people because they think they could be a robber/or threat without doing proper assessment.

Yeah the world here is F-cked up and almost everyone is evil, but just because those around you are evil doesn't mean you have to be as well.
The kids didn't do their parents crime, they shouldn't inherit their punishment.
Only once they do the crime themselves should they be subject to the punishments.

No punishment is more satisfiying that returning what they did back to them.

Idk, the whole thing just becomes tiring. I understand revenge and retributive justice but so much of this feels overblown to the point of boredom.
Also, it doesn't matter that he doesn't want to talk down or bully those who didn't actually do it. Those kids are dead now.

Fed-Kun's army
@TimeVolt
"because revenge against those that wronged you is often not enough to satisfy the urge to inflict what was inflicted upon you upon those that wronged you"
Citation needed, since that makes zero sense.

@ninjajim Yes he did. But, how long do you think a group of around 10 year olds can feasibly sustain themselves with limited skills and power? 2 weeks. 2 months. What I mean is that with how isolated and desolate the village is made out to be their actual survival chances drop through the floor.

Dex-chan lover
I am fairly sure the children in those prior chapters were involved in the "crimes"...

Fed-Kun's army
Killing those children would no doubt make people hate the mc if not more, but whats gonna happen too them?

Double-page supporter
That smirk, that damn smirk....

Anyways, Even if the kids knew they are nothing but mere kids, knowing nothing but the adults of their village. Can still be correct I guess.

The earlier Chapter showed Us that These Adults started Their operation at night while the Kids are sleeping.
They don't know what They're living in and in no way took any involvement in that, so it's fair to say They're not to blame.
Raul gave Them a chance at least to survive on Their own, still having Home and resources around Them.

Users who are viewing this thread