Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Well, he did say he wouldn't kill anyone not involved in the crime, so maybe some kids will die but not all of them.

Dex-chan lover
you might think he spared the kids, but remember, they are just kids, and shitty ones at that, so even if he actually leaves them alone, without ANYONE they'll soon find themselves in lots of trouble

Fed-Kun's army
It’d be nice if there was just kinda like a break episode that doesn’t feature raul’s 24/7 genocide tale and just focuses on him preparing for whatever the fuck he’ll do to the next people or something like that

Dex-chan lover
Well, knowing that the human body's composition is primarily water and the freaky stuff starved and / or vile people can do, I think I know what's gonna happen next...

Dex-chan lover
You have to remember - He said HE wouldn't kill anyone not involved in a crime, not that he wouldn't allow the ones he is getting revenge on to do so. At best he's setting the kids up to mimic what their parents do to travelers in need of assistance and he kills them all in one fell swoop or he uses illusion magic to make them look like big canteens or something and the parents rip them apart for "water".

Dex-chan lover
@kite722
There is still (probably not morally bankrupt) cannon fodder that everyone else kills/tortures/eats/etc. Like Raul's village, his comrades, sister, those young soldiers, sisters that came to Nor village. I doubt the world has run out of them already, lol.
BTW, I forgot, did we see his comrades getting killed? Would be hilarious if they are still alive and far from sad about Raul's fate. Extra edgy points if his Nee-san is alive and is also a bitch (that stabbed body could have been a double, for all we know).

I get that the limits of his magic are left deliberately vague, but what have we seen him do with it so far?
He can use it to raise zombies, control people's movements, summon ice/stone spikes, survive lethal wounds, create barriers, make other people unkillable, reverse projectiles launched at him, hear the pasts of the dead, destroy or sever body parts, summoning weapons, and of course illusions.

Did I miss any?

Dex-chan lover
so we are taking bets
- kills let the old people die like what they did to the soldiers
- old people kills the kids for some water
either way nobody will survive by the end

Dex-chan lover
damn he isnt just a cringelord psychopath mass murdered hes also a cringelord psychopath mass murdered that wont hurt children and innocent people!

fucking yawn

Dex-chan lover
@Oscyle
as @Knighto hypothesizes, the parents may be put under an illusion spell to see the children as not their own and kill them in some convoluted scheme by MC, therefore all motherfuckers will be punished for their sins.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch yeah, kinda disappointed but tbh all the revenge mangas that are coming out these days are of similar caliber regardless of how "edgy" it gets.

Users who are viewing this thread